Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuyun Chinese diapers

Default Yuyun Chinese diapers

I bought two cloth AIO diapers from a place in China. They were relatively inexpensive considering other sites I looked at, but I think they are a little too bulky. But they are comfy and absorbent.
    Also after each wash, they get more form fitting to my body.

The only downside is the Velcro isn't very strong, so I have to adjust them frequently.

It is awesome putting on a cloth diaper right from the dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    good for you
    No need to say that is there?

And nice, I've never been a fan of cloth diapers, just the thought of them, doesn't seem the same as a disposable one

Might try one day though, thanks for sharing

I have 6 YUNYUN's that are large and 3 pairs of plastic pants... if you want them, just pay shipping and send me what you can and i'll send you tracking numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    No need to say that is there?

And nice, I've never been a fan of cloth diapers, just the thought of them, doesn't seem the same as a disposable one

Might try one day though, thanks for sharing
    your right of course
    how dare i make a comment about how i am happy for him
    i repent sincerely.

I really want to try cloth diapers and think I'll order some.

Few questions: if I'm 36", I should get the M-L (35-51 instead of 28-40) size, right? Do they ship discreetly and how much/long are they? Anything I should know in general as to them and waterproof pants and how to care for them?

Where is this website ? I never found a link.. How much do they hold compared to Abena or something similar. They are Cloth right?

Okay... Do you have any pics of this type of cloth diapers?

Also, for the Snap-ons and AIOs, should I get the larger (34"-41") or XL (36"-47").

I know I should get them big, but not sure how big.

Quote Originally Posted by learning2wear View Post
    Where is this website ? I never found a link.. How much do they hold compared to Abena or something similar. They are Cloth right?
    I got mine on ebay, I did a search for cloth adult diaper, and they pretty much corner the market on it. They are cloth with waterproof outer covering, velcro tabs and three layer core of flannel and terrycloth. They are huge, where I cant hide the bulge from them, so I only wear them at home. The more I put them in the dryer, the more they shrink, however.

On the plus side, they are very absorbent. I would say twice the hold of a disposable, and they are still comfortable to wear wet.

the site is nicediaper.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lantis View Post
    I really want to try cloth diapers and think I'll order some.

Few questions: if I'm 36", I should get the M-L (35-51 instead of 28-40) size, right? Do they ship discreetly and how much/long are they? Anything I should know in general as to them and waterproof pants and how to care for them?
    you should get the smallest one that fits you, I got the larger one, and it is way to big. They have sizing charts and measurements on their site