Thread: My DLism.

Default My DLism.

Ok not sure where this goes so feel free to move it. When I was 11 I was on vacation and something bad happened, I got sexual things done to me when I didn't want them to be done. So I started to like diapers when I was around 12ish and Knew I was bi at that point. So I guess the question I am asking is could this have affected me to feel insecure and to feel secure when I wear diapers? I am looking for such things such as past experiences and stuff like that, not really a wiki page or anything.

Being bi does not come from you being abused.
    Being DL could be associated, but without knowing your full story, I'd say that it's taking it's sources when you where yougher. I beleive it's more around the age of 2 that those diaper desires take their sources.

You start to discover your body at 2 yo. You also start to discover that it's pleasant to play with some part of your body at that age, without knowing it and making sexual links. Just that some part feel good, other don't. It's also at 2yo that you start to make some mental progression toward your parental figures, especially your role in the familly. Finding that diapers play a role in this position and associating pleasure with it might start what we call DLisme. Or a fetish to some extent.

I will leave it at that, because it's very complex and I don't feel like writhing a book.

To those wondering, I do have an advanced psychological study background and I don't talk out my diaper.

Me too..... Except I was 4 and the asshole future pedophile was probly 16-18. I know him today... Haven't seen him in years, but one day, he's gonna get it.....

Thanks Bob, and Me (lol). I remember his face, like it just happen. I hate it, but it only made me stronger. He was 18-24ish black hair, baby face, green eyes, so creepy. And Bob, the part about finding your "things" to play with and stuff like that, yeah, but are you trying to say that when I was 2yo I was playin with my "male body parts" in my diaper and I just remember that being a good time so I still remember that and thats how I get my jollies off basically?

Peachy

I'm not entirely sure abuse can cause DLism. I can fully understand when kids want to return to the baby stage and want to be cared for in an innocent way after having been sexually abused, but relating to abuse to diapers doesn't really have much of a connection in my opinion.

Peachy

I agree with the above. I was aware of my DLism by the time I was 4, and I was acting on it by the time I was 6. Being molested may have put it into motion, however, wanting to go back to a safer time. It's amazing how in this day and age, we still know little about how the brain works. As many times as we have had this sort of discussion on this site, and it's a good discussion, no one really knows for certain what has caused their desire to wear diapers.

Many of us have been molested to some extent while children. I think it's more common than society would like to admit. Yet, most people don't enjoy diapers, so the connection may not exist. On the other hand, it may exist for you. Everyone is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddy1991 View Post
    Thanks Bob, and Me (lol). I remember his face, like it just happen. I hate it, but it only made me stronger. He was 18-24ish black hair, baby face, green eyes, so creepy. And Bob, the part about finding your "things" to play with and stuff like that, yeah, but are you trying to say that when I was 2yo I was playin with my "male body parts" in my diaper and I just remember that being a good time so I still remember that and thats how I get my jollies off basically?
    Not exacly. It's more about the emergence or sexual stimulation and the association of pleasure, confort and parental link.

For example, you could trace DLism to the fact that a parents was patting the diapered but of his child in bed untill he fell asleep. In this scene, you have a kid just being changed (probably stimulated by the diaper change itself and the parental attention) now the kid get more attention and love by the parents by being cared of untill he fall asleep. A kind of bond is created in this moment and a mental association can be created with diaper (being patted on the diapered butt + good conforting feeling + plesurable body sensation (diaper change). The sexual association at this stage is still... how could I say, not sexually understood by the kid, but still remembered and used in a re-enforcing process and associated.

This his highly theorical, as there is no formal studies made on the subject. But based on other models, this theory stand it's ground and it would be interesting to research it to prove or disprove it.

Now in your case, I don't know how your parents where. If you had a brother or sister. If you where abused in any kind before.

Speaking for myself, I was never abused in any way, and deleloped DLims in the same way the theory basicly dictate.

There is an aspect about shame that could also be associated with the developement of a fetish. This is true for foot fetish, where it's beleived that in religious familly, where sexuality is not discussed, the erea of pleasure (genitals) is transfered lower to the feets. I did not study this really, but only had it mentionned in one of my class. I found it interesting. I think that very case is in example in the DSM-IIItr or DSM-IV. I don't have it with me, so I can't check.

I did't have a brother until I was in third grade, but he was a stillborn. Then my parents tried again and that was when I was eight when they had the second and it was a succulence. As for my parents, my gmom basically raised me, they were too busy at work. I pretty much just slept at my mom and dads house. Haha and for a foot fetish, nah I hate feet and I hate them being touched.