Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you found out/met someone...

Default If you found out/met someone...

If you found out one of your friends is *B/DL or met someone who is openly (or you someone find out, IE they bend over or you see *B/DL supplies in their bag), would you tell them, ask them about their story first, or would you just let it slide?

Alternatively, what if you were the person on the other side? What if a friend or an acquaintence found out that you were *B/DL and confronted you about it, especially if they confronted you because theyre *B/DL also?

Sorry if theres one of these already, but I was reading someone elses thread and go to thinking, "Wow, Id like to meet someone else whos *B/DL, or at least someone who accepts it so I have someone to talk to." Heh, Id be suspicious at first, then Id be all happy once I was sure they werent just prying so they could tell everyone.

Quite honestly after finding out 100%, I would be tactful, and cheeky at the same time. Slipping in a "nice underwear crinkle butt" can get you far.

Quote Originally Posted by Corri View Post
    Quite honestly after finding out 100%, I would be tactful, and cheeky at the same time. Slipping in a "nice underwear crinkle butt" can get you far.
    Hm... Yeah, depending on the person, that would most likely embarass them, but then make them giggle once they realized that you dont think its weird.

Valence

If i found them out, I'd somewhat let it slide.

If they found / confronted me, I'd be glad they had the courage to, and I'd have a new best friend probably.

This is something about myself that I've never shared with anyone, no matter how close the relationship. I would find it encouraging if I encountered another AB/DL (ok, as long as there was no creep behavior), but I would not feel compelled to discuss this issue with that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    If i found them out, I'd somewhat let it slide.

If they found / confronted me, I'd be glad they had the courage to, and I'd have a new best friend probably.
    For the second part, I completely agree ^^
    And for the first, Id probably passivly confront them, like.. "So I noticed..." or soemthing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PostTenebrasLux View Post
    This is something about myself that I've never shared with anyone, no matter how close the relationship. I would find it encouraging if I encountered another AB/DL (ok, as long as there was no creep behavior), but I would not feel compelled to discuss this issue with that person.
    Ah. By "never shared with anyone", I assume you mean anyone you know IRL? Because hey, were people too X3 but haha, I kid =3

If I found out I would slowly hint at me knowing until they admit it.

Zake

I like to think that I'd approach them and try to make friends, but I'm a pretty socially awkward guy, so I don't know if I'd have to guts...

If someone came and told me straight up that they were a TB/DL it'd be pretty chill and I'd open up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Ah. By "never shared with anyone", I assume you mean anyone you know IRL? Because hey, were people too X3 but haha, I kid =3
    Yeah, IRL. Thanks pointing that out. One girl I used to date probably had it figured, but I was still pretty confused at that point. I have never shared this with anyone in person, and do not plan to do so anytime soon.

I suppose I would do so if it was the right person. I'm not sure.

I'd try and ask them about it in a non-confrontational way. I think I'd be tempted to show them the top of my diaper specifically the landing area on the Bambino.

My biggest fear would be that they are incontinent and see it as a joke like I was making fun of them because I have the choice to wear and they do not.