View Poll Results: What is your preferred type of diaper?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adult tape-on diapers

59 70.24%
  • Adult pull-up

3 3.57%
  • Baby tape-on diaper

5 5.95%
  • Baby pull-up

6 7.14%
  • Goodnites (teen pull-up)

7 8.33%
  • Cloth diapers

2 2.38%
  • Other (explain)

2 2.38%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Preferred type of diaper

Peachy

Default Preferred type of diaper

Let's get some of the popular diapers discussions started on the new forum. So here's one of the classic questions:

What type of diaper do you prefer?
    Choose between:
    - Adult diaper or baby diaper
    - Pull-up or tape-on diaper

Vote on the poll and discuss your preferences

Please note: This is not a fantasy question! You must be able to comfortably fit into your preferred diaper! So don't vote for baby diapers when your way too big to ever be able to close the tapes on them!

Peachy

w00t! First to vote & first to post (after Peachy) in this poll too!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Please note: This is not a fantasy question! You must be able to comfortably fit into your preferred diaper! So don't vote for baby diapers when your way too big to ever be able to close the tapes on them!
    Dang, and I was soooooo gonna say baby diapers too! NOT! I said adult tape-on diapers 'cause that's all I've ever used really (I did try the pull-up kind but they suck!)

I'm going with other as I prefer adult tape ons but I'd like to try cloth sometime.

Darkfinn

Adult tape-on diapers for me as well... I've got some cloth ones when I feel like changing things up... but I wear tape-ons 90% of the time.

Monkey

I prefer adult tape tape-on nappies overall, I have used GoodNites but I don't find them as appealing.

Given the circumstances I'd like to give cloth a go one day though I'm dubious whether or not I'll actually prefer them once I've tried.

Tigger

I chose other, as I haven't really got a preference. I haven't really tried cloth nappies though, but if I had any my preference would be whatever I had at the time

Adult tape on! Tapes are more babyish than pull ups, baby diapers don't fit, and goodnites suck!

I'd try cloth diapers, I think they'd be good.