View Poll Results: have you ever chewed on teething keys other then when you where a real baby

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i love chewing my keys

5 20.83%
  • no i have not and never will

4 16.67%
  • no i have not and never thought about it but may get some now

8 33.33%
  • i have thought about it but still have not tryed

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teething keys (i think that is what they are called >_<)

Default teething keys (i think that is what they are called >_<)

i just got some of the teething keys that babys chew on cus i saw them in the store and had to get them anyone else try/think about trying them ^_^ i like chewing on mine and i have even chewed on them when i was driveing

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...092339a_01.jpg
    ((pic is dark but im sure you know what they are >_< stuped dark room/camraphone

I would have loved some teething rings for when my wisdom teeth were coming in. It hurt a lot to have new teeth coming in, and there was nothing other than my finger that could reach that spot. I wish they had a type of ring for wisdom teeth so I could chew on that. That would have been sweet!

Error404

I still teethe on pretty much anything to this day, with my favourite being ring pulls from aluminum cans.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I still teethe on pretty much anything to this day, with my favourite being ring pulls from aluminum cans.
    >.< I want soda...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    >.< I want soda...
    lol.

And yeah, teething rings or keys sound like fun to me. I'll probably buy some when I get myself a job again.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by kamonbishop View Post
    lol.

And yeah, teething rings or keys sound like fun to me. I'll probably buy some when I get myself a job again.
    I've thought about it once or twice, but I tend to teethe on whatever's around me anyway, so why spend the money? XD

Good point mesmerale. I end up chewing on straws or any plastic I can get my mouth on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I've thought about it once or twice, but I tend to teethe on whatever's around me anyway, so why spend the money? XD
    exactly.. why else do pencils exist.

I should probably get some so I can stop chewing the string pull on my hoodie! The thing looks like its been half digested, its quite gross but I need something. Rulers, pencils, pens, fingers, bottle caps, even paper if I'm desperate works but everything that goes into my mouth get destroyed if its not ment to be chewed. According to mum, I chewed EVERYTHING when I was a child. Even the wooden chair legs and arms had to be sanded and refinished because of me. So it might be a good idea for me...

EDIT: I forgot to add that my finger nails look like shit too from years and years of them being chewed off. My doctors think its because of stress, I think its because I can't help it. It might be though, its a calming thing to do and is one of the only things that helps me concentrate (add and adhd concentration is hard). It still like a natural instinct though, sometimes I zone out and my fingernails are gone.
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 18-Nov-2009 at 22:58.