Thread: Hey yall from Florida

Default Hey yall from Florida

I guess this is my chance to introduce myself. My name is otownsab, and I've been interested in diapers my whole life. I never really understood what that meant until I started to do some of the ole internets searching as to why it is I like them. Beyond that I've come to accept that its me and I can't change that but I still feel like I need to stay hidden. Now I'm in college and the most I've told anyone about being AB/DL has been a girl I've been dating who said she accepts it but we haven't done anything to the matter, but still high hopes! I guess some more about myself is I'm and electrical engineering student who is awashed in an engineer's magnetic hell but heck its a fun ride. I'm figuring that explains a lot of who I am, given the whole nerdy stereotype of engineers but a bit more talkative. Apart from that in my mind theres nothing better than a good ole dirty joke while diapered.

P.S. I never thought it would feel this relaxing to finally talk to someone about loving diapers!

Hi OtownsAB
    Welcome to ADISC you will make lots of new friends here post often and hope to see you in the chat room. You will find lots of people here to talk to about diapers.

Hey OtownsAB from 'cross the pond!

I think a lot of people (me included) feel that, while you can accept yourself for who you are, you must still keep this side of yourself hidden from the majority of people (in my opinion there's no real benefit in telling people simply for the sake of getting it off your chest, although that was mainly the reason why I told the first two people I did).

Welcome to the site =) Hope you do enjoy it here, and good luck with the girl!

Edit: We expect you to post more frequently than once every six months

I go to school in central Florida but I still call Jacksonville my home though I spend so much time down here I might as well call central Florida my home

Quote Originally Posted by OtownsAB View Post
    I go to school in central Florida but I still call Jacksonville my home though I spend so much time down here I might as well call central Florida my home
    Central Florida......

Man, there's more of us here?

Thought it was just me and Sparky.

Anyways, welcome!

Central Florida? Wow... I'm from Plant City and/or Zephyrhills (split parents and the like) which is not far from Tampa.

Yay, the Floridians have enough numbers to get a discount at iHOP - if and when they all go together.

Yay @ understanding gf's; that's a trend we all hope will continue.

And magnetic hell... my sympathies. Look on the bright side.. All your fellow sufferers feel for what you are going through, they also are in a similar hell; this builds camaraderie...

What's the story behind your cool new avatar?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 20-Nov-2009 at 09:25.