Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonsoir

Default Bonsoir

Hey everyone I'm gizmo I suppose, I've been lurking around here reading stories and what not so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm pretty much just an average person who enjoys diapers. Sounds weird to even think that. I keep this pretty hidden to everyone in my life which I'm guessing a lot of you guys do as well. I live in New York kinda sorta near Buffalo if anyone cares to stalk me. Well thats pretty much all I can think of, I look forward to talking to some of you guys and gals.

Dewey

Hey! Don't feel weird. It's perfectly normal. And fun Welcome, and maybe I'll talk to you again

DannyTheNinja

I go to RIT, but I won't stalk you I promise :P

Welcome aboard! I see you like Digital Blasphemy thar. What kind of hobbies/interests do you have?

--Danny

Damn... by the thread name, I was completely expecting a French-speaking guy.

Nah, I'm kidding. Welcome to ADISC. Take a seat, post and enjoy this place

Je speaka the francais. I take french in school and pretend that I know it. :p

That's cool I'm a junior in high school right now and just thinking about colleges and stuff and RIT seemed like a cool place. Not 100% sure on what I want to major in so that makes it difficult.

To be honest I just stumbled upon that picture and liked it, as far as hobbies, I've always wished I had a cool hobby but don't sadly, I've been attempting to learn bass and thats going...places. Online games like wow used to eat a big amount of my time but they've just gotten boring to me sadly.

hello and welcome aboard; You know we also have a Gizmoman?

to go along with babibear & babybear...
    Moo & Moocow & mooh

yay @ the bass; bass players don't get nearly enough glory but always get a job...

Bonjour Gizmo,

Soit le bienvenue

As Oli44 I was expecting a French speaking guy too, I'm a little dissappointed (just kidding lol)

It makes 3 years that I'm attempting to learn how to play bass and I agree, it ain't easy! But don't let it down. Keep trying!

Well, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Je speaka the francais.
    Vous parlez la francais? Combien des annes est-ce que vous avez parlé la francais? Et aussi Bonjour à ADISC! Si vous pouvez comprendre ici, j'éspère que vous aimez et prospèrez dans ce organization.

If you don't understand this, I am saying that my 5 years of French has paid off and that you can enjoy and further contribute to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Vous parlez la francais? Combien des annes est-ce que vous avez parlé la francais? Et aussi Bonjour à ADISC! Si vous pouvez comprendre ici, j'éspère que vous aimez et prospèrez dans ce organization.

If you don't understand this, I am saying that my 5 years of French has paid off and that you can enjoy and further contribute to this site.
    Moi, en tout cas, j'apprécie!!! C'est cool de lire un peu de francais!

If you don't understand this, I am saying that it's fun to read a little french around here and that I appreciate