Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do think my art work, Ok?

Default Do think my art work, Ok?

I was thinking about drawing AB-Dl pictures but, I dont want to waist my time if people think I cant draw so, can you give me critique. I would really appriecate it.

when zombies attaack by ~hottie55555 on deviantART

Headless zombie by ~hottie55555 on deviantART

untittled by ~hottie55555 on deviantART

Why don't you draw an AB/DL picture and post it, so we can critique that. I would recommend maybe using something a little darker for drawing though.

It looks really good! But in my opinion, it needs more contrast (you can do that in any dinky photo editor) or make the lines and figures more defined....

It's almost like playing Where's Waldo to figure out what the drawing is of...

The drawings are great, just way too scary for my tast. The detail was very good, but that just made it more scary. I agree with pojo just to the picture is more happy.

horror to ab/dl?
    uhh yeah your stuff is well drawn
    but like the other pepole.. its to light and you cant see it...
    you should try a peice and see what pepole think about it

1.Get a scanner. They're are 20-40$ That helps when posting work camera=bad quality.
    2.I can not really critique with just your three drawing's they are too basic.
    3.You have first year high school art.
    4.Don't just use a HB pencil. Invest in a good graphite range. 8b-8h. It makes value drawing easier and also get and Ebony pencil They help too. They also make stumps for blending to add value to portraits
    6. If you really want to improve and become an artist. Take apart the picture. Examen it. Following the lines the shading and all that and figuring out how to draw them.
    7. No mater how much you improve. You will never be at the level to Call your art perfect.

Now if you want to give it a shot. You'll never improve unless you practice new things.

Perhaps use a darker lead as well as paper stumps so that you can blend larger areas easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    1.Get a scanner. They're are 20-40$ That helps when posting work camera=bad quality.
    2.I can not really critique with just your three drawing's they are too basic.
    3.You have first year high school art.
    4.Don't just use a HB pencil. Invest in a good graphite range. 8b-8h. It makes value drawing easier and also get and Ebony pencil They help too. They also make stumps for blending to add value to portraits
    6. If you really want to improve and become an artist. Take apart the picture. Examen it. Following the lines the shading and all that and figuring out how to draw them.
    7. No mater how much you improve. You will never be at the level to Call your art perfect.
    Where's number 5? I would say it is better than what I can produce but just know that only you can inspire yourself as an artist. Don't feel obliged to do so.

Wow, those are amazing! I love the shading. Though, if I were you, I would try and outline the lines with a fine-tip black or grey pen. You can find these pens at any local art store, and some super markets.
    Also, add some variety, and try drawing different things! It's hard, I know. But if you practice, and find some tutorials or read an artbook or two, you'll really go places!
    Also, try some of the things that Valerye said. Different pencils create different effects, and a scanner wouldn't hurt. I think they have those at local libraries or sometimes places you can go to make posters and copies and such. I know there's a place called Kinko's around where I live. Do a little research and find the right place.