Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me :)

Default me :)

I am an 18 year old adult baby who is still in highschool last year yay! . I is looking for an strict but caring online daddy to love me and to take care of me. I like to be little and have lots and lots of fun!

Welcome to ADISC! But coming here to meet with a daddy is not the right thing that we do here. This is a site for people who are here to discuss their *b/dlism. There are people here to meet but do not expect this to be a "dating site". Keep in mind that almost 1/3 of the members here are minors like myself. I would personally suggest in retooling your introduction or discussing what your interests and hobbies are.

Valence

Hello, its good to see new faces but...
    ADISC.
    Is.
    Not.
    A.
    Dating.
    Website.
    Or a hook-up site for rp`s :P

Now that that is out of the way, enjoy your time here.

Thank you for the welcome. I not exactly looking for a daddy on here I am just saying that that is the point I am at in being an AB right now but thank you for the advice.
    My hobbies include riding horses, watching tv, hanging out with friends and many other things i would love to talk about for anybody that would like to talk.

Welcome.

Just like the others said, this isn't a dating site but don't give your hopes up, just talk and get to know people and someone may agree to be your daddy. Just be yourself and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I am an 18 year old adult baby who is still in highschool last year yay! . I is looking for an strict but caring online daddy to love me and to take care of me. I like to be little and have lots and lots of fun!
    YAY! Babybear finally posts!

As I said when you first joined, welcome!

Oh crap. Someone divided by zero didn't they? Who was it!? I'm looking at you Trevor...>:|

EDIT: Sorry forgot to welcome the newcomer. Welcome to ADISC! Have fun and try not to divide by zero!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi View Post
    Oh crap. Someone divided by zero didn't they? Who was it!? I'm looking at you Trevor...>:|
    Dividing by zero is normally the work of the devil, but Trevor is no devil!

That said... To the original poster: If you want to talk to people, join the IRC chat room. That's where all the live action is

Peachy

urgh... Mandy-with-a-y, Mandi-with-an-i.... Babybear-with-a-y, Babibear-with-an-i...

Good on you for making that second post; all too often when people make an intro post asking for things we aren't in the business of supplying, and we let them know, they scuttle off, never to be seen again, and that isn't our aim...

I wish you luck in your daddy-quest (daddi-quest?) but of course there are other sites better equipped for finding one; we are well-equipped for many things however, and I encourage you to go exploring; ADISC has a whole lot of material, and some of it is bound to be your thing.