Thread: Aloha

Default Aloha

Well, im obvisouly new. I am fairly unsure on what to say. I'm in high school, I am really into music alot, I play in a band. Thats how the majority of my time is spent. But I just wanted to join so I could connect with people who feel the same way that I do about diapers and such. Its not a good feeling when you feel like your the only one.

Hi, freddy. Welcome to ADISC, where you are not the only one. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Its not a good feeling when you feel like your the only one.
    We've all been there =) It's also a great feeling when you find out you're not the only one, and you can start to think you're a bit less of a freak. (Or rather, you take more pride in the fact that you are a freak, which was the case with me.)

Welcome to ADISC!

I do the screaming. But I also have skills in most stringed insterments, plus drums and piano and some brass. I grew up around alot of various insterments, so I was able to learn alot.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    I do the screaming. But I also have skills in most stringed insterments, plus drums and piano and some brass. I grew up around alot of various insterments, so I was able to learn alot.
    You seen the episode of Family Guy where Chris starts singing for the screamo band?

No, you're not the only one; your unusual interest are our unusual interests; you are among friends.

As to music, though there seems to be a lot of metal, techno, and some rap about, on this site you can find fans of pretty much anything from fiddle folk stuff to classical to pure pop. There's even a thread devoted to fetish music.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...ish-music.html

No I haven't seen that episode, sounds funny though.