Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help! pubes

Exclamation help! pubes

how do i rid of ma pubic hair for wearing diapers lol stupid question but please help i am 14 living with pearend blah blah blah

You do have quite a few options. Wax, shave, hair removal cream, or lasers!! Muahahahaha. That might not be practical for you. Personally, I just shave every now and again. Just be careful =)

A lot of people would suggest keeping yourself trim rather than a complete shave, but I think you'll need an electric trimmer for that.

I use a regular Mach 3 =)

You don't need to get rid of your pubic hair when you wear diapers. (If anybody would know this, it's me...) However, if you do wish to get rid of it....well...let me google that for you.

Male Pubic Hair Shaving | #1 Guide on Pubic Shaving for Men

Not too hard, eh? As for your parents finding out.....well.....they shouldn't be in your pants at all at your age. But if you get caught...just say that it's for hygiene purposes.

*And please.....use capitalization and periods and all that good grammar stuff.*

Lol, bless :P

I just use scissors Cleaning them after, off course. But i would just trim, making it as short as you want, it keeps your hairs neat down there, and works fine, no point getting rid of it all!

GaashaHuzzah

Go to your nearest hardware store, pick up some weed killer and a weekwhacker.

First, liberally apply weed killer to disinfect. Then, use the weedwhacker to carefully shaves your initials into your pubes, girls will think you are cool if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by gaarafan4 View Post
    Go to your nearest hardware store, pick up some weed killer and a weekwhacker.

First, liberally apply weed killer to disinfect. Then, use the weedwhacker to carefully shaves your initials into your pubes, girls will think you are cool if you do.
    I would have suggested a hedge trimmer myself.

Seriously though, A small pair of scissors is likely your nest bet.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by hinkie View Post
    I would have suggested a hedge trimmer myself.

Seriously though, A small pair of scissors is likely your nest bet.
    I could make soooooo many bush jokes right there, but I'll save everyone the pain of my horrible jokes :P

1 bad joke
    2 i'llstick to scissors
    3 i am autistic dont take the piss of my speach/typing skills

I always contemplate doing that but the only time i have shaved the vicinity I use a trimmer that I use to shave and just went around the "triangle". And by the way I have Aspergers and I do take pride in my correct grammar. Are you typing on a computer? Just curious.