Behind Dvds
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/dl-2008/th_DSC02330.jpg
    Under Hamper has some room under

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/dl-2008/th_DSC02334-1.jpg
    inside Snowboard Boots

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/dl-2008/th_DSC02332.jpg
    Inside Poofy Snowpants Legs On a Hanger

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/dl-2008/th_DSC02333.jpg
    or usualy i just stack a few rows of diapers on the bottom of each of my cloths drawers with cloths on top of them

Maybe we should put this in the Regulars Forum so that outsiders can't come get easy places to check!

I have only had them once and when I did have them, hiding the lot of them at the end of a drawer with lots of folders worked well.

I have used a tackle box in my past, when I was younger. and a few other places if I can remember them...
    but now no need to hide them..( got married and moved, wife dont care) just in a bag underneath the bed.

I don't have pics right now, nor diapers for that matter. But anyways, I have this cardboard box in my room that used to contain our projector. On top of this box there is a quarter of a box, you could say, that was part of the packaging from a christmas present last year. It contains papers and other random stuff that needs a temporary place. Inside the projector box there is 3 shoeboxes, all stacked on top of eachother so you have to pull all of them out to reach the bottom one. It is the bottom one were I hide my stash.

The steps involved in gaining access to my stash are long and would otherwise cause half of my room to be covered in boxes. You have to remove the top partial box, pull out the tab on the main box, lift up the first cover on the main box then lift up the second cover and its flaps. Then you remove the shoe boxes without spilling the contents (Little bits and bobs I found around my room) and pull out the last box without causing more noise than you already have (If you havn't done it properly). Now do it in reverse. And not to mention all the other crap I have around there...

Thats my picture for you, a mental image. Now if anyone find them Im going to ask them "What the Fuck.. were you thinking when you did this?!?", because THATS an invasion of personal space!

that seems a bit complicated for me....

if i'm caught, that will just give me an excuse to explain it to the parents, which i happen to have been putting off for 5 years, NBD (no big deal, for all of the non text-ers in here)

i just stick mine in a drawer

The same principles as a condom, you would rather have one and not need it than need it and not have one. (Any of you recongnise that? )

It's good to have an excuse, but I would rather not have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    If you're a mortician you can also hide them in cadavers.
    ewww!

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    If you're a mortician you can also hide them in cadavers.
    Yeah but the diapers would soak up all the nasty stuff, making them useless.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Yeah but the diapers would soak up all the nasty stuff, making them useless.
    Not if you suck out all the blood and guts and eat them first