Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!!

Default Hi everyone!!

I'm shadow.

I'm not AB/DL but my husband (nappies4fun) is a diaper lover. He told me just after we got married, so that was a bit of a shock! It didn't bother me that he was into diapers, but the fact that he hid it from me for so long was a little upsetting. He had a secret life!

I'm not into wearing diapers but I encourage him because I can see that he enjoys it and it makes him happy.

My interests are cars, especially Mustangs! Ebay, I'm addicted!! Shopping and shoes! Wow I seem really shallow!

I'm just on here to learn a little and meet some of my husband's friends! I'm happy to chat about anything.

well, feel free to ask, there are stickies explaining guidlnes, so you dont learn the rules and the ropes likei did, (the hard way) other then that, we dont bite.. though let me warn you in advance that sometimes shuriken are thrwn randoml for no apparent reason.

Aaah! No way!

Things like this make me so happy.

Hes a lucky guy! You are so incredibly nice to be supporting him like this, anywho, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have... nappies4fun, you a lucky dude. 'nuff said.

(And yes SD alchemist has a tendency to throw things, sharp things... lol)

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Aaah! No way!

Things like this make me so happy.

Hes a lucky guy! You are so incredibly nice to be supporting him like this, anywho, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have... nappies4fun, you a lucky dude. 'nuff said.

(And yes SD alchemist has a tendency to throw things, sharp things... lol)
    he lies, i dont throw shuriken, everyone else does.

hello: welcome here; anything you want to know just ask... Yay you are supportive of your hubby. BTW, there are definitely people who enjoy their fetishes as a solo thing, Or who share the fetish-play, and it doesn't compete with their interest in their spouse.

I am all for spouses who like to see their chosen partner happy; this can only lead to good places.

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    he lies, i dont throw shuriken, everyone else does.
    No no, I throw other things. Mesured in calibers, with varying levels of gunpowder in a brass casing. Specificly made of lead, steel, or a depleted uranium and titanium alloy... or tugsten if we are talking electromagnetics...

But thats irrelevant. Welcome to ADISC! (As somehow I missed saying that the first time)

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    No no, I throw other things. Mesured in calibers, with varying levels of gunpowder in a brass casing. Specificly made of lead, steel, or a depleted uranium and titanium alloy... or tugsten if we are talking electromagnetics...

But thats irrelevant. Welcome to ADISC! (As somehow I missed saying that the first time)
    nu,>.< then technically your not throwing things..

(i think you can get an idea of how insane ths place can get :P)
    and indeed, welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    nu,>.< then technically your not throwing things..

(i think you can get an idea of how insane ths place can get :P)
    and indeed, welcome to ADISC.
    Have you seen the student lounge (forum for my online school)? Well, no you havn't but I'll tell you, everything in there is complete randomness or crazy rumpus that eventually makes my baby cousin sound like a constructive speach on environmental preservation. Everything is either "Sooooo...." or "wat do u lik 2 do an wkends????????????" Its like watching a group of 2 year olds with a keyboard.... wait a minute...

(Im not primarily throwing them with my physical hand without the assistance from another tool. I must still use my hand in order to work the mechanism that throws my said projectiles over a distance, so yeah, im throwing it, just with the assistance from another tool. *glares* jokes, but still....)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

By the way, what does ADISC stand for???