Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Smile Hey

Hey guys :] I'm Nona.I'm Arlikra's girlfriend.

Tbh, I don't know if I'll be posting much on the forums, just having a nosy atm and felt I'd best introduce myself

I'm a student in Edinburgh, and love reading, hill walking, camping, and just having random giggles.

I'd never contemplated AB/DL's before I met Ash. So I suppose I'm here to gain a better understanding of his interests.

I'm really lucky to have Ash, and anything that's important to him is important to me

Feel free to write to me..... And you may see me posting around.

ELTTEMTEE Baby

<3 xxx

Mesmerale

Welcome to the site! Glad to see that you're keepin' Arlikra happy.. And not stupid.

If you've any questions about the site, AB/DL stuff, or... anything, feel free to ask us. We're all (mostly all..) happy to help. ^_^

Woo

Hey, me and Ash were talking a bit about you last night, just wanted to say it's really nice how you brought him those paci's Really cute.

Welcome to the forums, any questions just ask, if you don't understand anything, just post and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Tommy

Valence

Red face

Well welcome to the forums! Always good to see new faces.
    Please take in mind that the majority here arent as odd as the few which make the odd topics you hopefully havent noticed...
    And I dont think Arlikra would appreciate you posting his name. So yknow, keep his other info to yourself for your sake :P

Edit: The name has been posted elsewhere? Nevermind then

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Well welcome to the forums! Always good to see new faces.
    Please take in mind that the majority here arent as odd as the few which make the odd topics you hopefully havent noticed...
    And I dont think Arlikra would appreciate you posting his name. So yknow, keep his other info to yourself for your sake :P
    Were not all as scared as you *insert real name here*!!!

Sorry, his name's on his intro, I didn't think he'd mind....

Sorry if I upset you baby

Thanks guys for saying hey.
    Last edited by Nona; 13-Nov-2009 at 09:51.

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    -cut-
    Wtf man...

Edit: Oh, you edited it... >.<
    Stupid slow browsing.

Wtf man...

Edit: Oh, you edited it... >.<
    Stupid slow browsing.
    hehe

Tommy. I can't PM back, I don't have enough posts I meant baby as a term of endearment, nothing else.

Seem to be saying all the wrong things today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonabean View Post
    Tommy. I can't PM back, I don't have enough posts I meant baby as a term of endearment, nothing else.

Seem to be saying all the wrong things today.
    Not at all, your new to everything here, I'm sure over time you will understand it soon enough

Bet your looking forward to January?