Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 DoomDay Question

Default 2012 DoomDay Question

Let ask everyone this I'm sure you know About the Mayan prophecy of 2012 and that it suppost to happen on December 21, 2012 when world changes life earth for everyone or come to end.

Let ask you this question if you know that this day was your last day on earth would wear diaper know your going die or would you want die with out your diaper.

Valence

I think everyone would need to wear one that day out of sheer fear :P

If I survive this mayan "prophecy", I want a t-shirt stating such.

Yeah special if planet x hit us or solar ray hit us and cook use like oven would.

I got say those if planet x hit us you will be watch doom for little over week it size jupiter and it would slow and get bigger each day.
    HTML Code:
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZM-2FdSaIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZM-2FdSaIg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 12-Nov-2009 at 08:03.

If I knew for a fact I were going to die, i'd wear just a diaper. I wouldn't care what everyone thought, because in a few hours, it wouldn't matter. I suppose that would make me liable to get beaten to death, but what would that matter if the world were already going to end soon? But I don't really believe in some dusty old Mayan prophecy, so it's very hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    I think everyone would need to wear one that day out of sheer fear :P

If I survive this mayan "prophecy", I want a t-shirt stating such.
    I second this!

Wonder whats going to happen?

Personally I would wear one and everything else I like to wear. I would go for a walk and breath the fresh, cool morning air, then gather all my survival supplies. Get into my shelter that my neighborhood has been building, load my weapons, have one last snack and free drink of clean water, get my cats and family into the apropriate places (I would probably do this first actually). Yeah, I want to survive. Like all humanity has a tendincy for doing, we survive. Despite our self destructive minds and actions we always seem to emerge and then rebuild from the ashes.

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    -cut-
    Your post has made me think of a zombie apocalypse of which the only survivors were *b/dl's.
    Ha.

here video of what could happen on 2012 this one possible one or another it going be space related becuase are sun line in perfect linement in the milkway.

I know I would wear be with my family that day it does happen if it does maybe alien will save us lol.

YouTube - the end of the world 2012 - Requiem for a dream

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    here video of what could happen on 2012 this one possible one or another it going be space related becuase are sun line in perfect linement in the milkway.

I know I would wear be with my family that day it does happen if it does maybe alien will save us lol.

-cut-
    Dont worry, nothing will happen, so youd best order that shirt now! :P
    Last edited by Valence; 12-Nov-2009 at 08:15. Reason: removed my grammar nazi part >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Dont worry, nothing will happen, so youd best order that shirt now! :P
    I think im actually going to go out tomorrow, get a white shirt and some of those printable shirt things and make my own! That would be so cool...

Also about that video, I swear I have seen that before, anywho our knowledge of railgun and coil gun science will be very much improved by 2012. We will also know about this thing way before it get close to earth, we will probably be able to effectivly use railgun technology and nuclear weapons to either destroy or divert the planetoids path. Don't quote me there but thats my general prediction acording to the 1nT3Rw3Bs (or internet).
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 12-Nov-2009 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post

YouTube - the end of the world 2012 - Requiem for a dream
    I wasn't quite sure whether you were actually giving credence to this 2012 doomsday stuff in your first post or just using it as a hypothetical situation, but you if you are entertaining the idea I think you should let you know that it is utter bollocks.

The Mayan's didn't predict that the world would end in 2012. It is is simply that the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar that the Mayans amongst others used thousands of years ago puts 2012 as the end of a cycle or 'baktun', not the end of the world. This will be the 13th such baktun and the 14th will, according to the calendar, follow it. The doomsday stuff comes from some obscure Mayan creation myths that talk about a new world being created at the end of the 13th baktun as the last in a series of four previously failed attempts by the Gods Kukulkan and Tepeu. Do you believe in the Gods Kukulkan and Tepeu? Or indeed in any other of the thousands of gods or creation myths that have existed throughout human history? If not, you don't have to worry about the world ending in 2012.

Further to that, these theories about rogue planets colliding with earth, black holes and galactic alignments that would bring about this supposed apocalypse are nonsensical and incoherent pseudo-science that make no sense, have no basis in real science and completely lack supporting evidence. There are also pretty exclusively events of such a magnitude that there would be clear signs we could quite easily identify now.

That said, if human civilisation were to end somehow, I'd probably wander off on into the moors with a bottle of Jameson's and lie down to watch the skies as it all unfolded.