Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Ultra?

Default Tena Ultra?

How are they? I am thinking of getting a bag, but am trying to decide between those, Depends, or Attends. Are they worth getting over the rest?

They aren't too bad. But like any diaper that uses "fluff" it does have a tendency to pull apart when one part is soaked and the other is dry.

If they are the same as in Canada, they are the best day diaper around IMO.

The absorbant core is efficient: it absorb fast and stay dry even when compressed. There is not much fluf in it, only around the middle core that is well sized.

The outer cloth like cover is thicker than cheap diapers and the velcros stick very well.

These are my everyday day diapers. I use the Super at night or for prolonger wear. The super are the same, but green and much thicker.

I have no firsthand experience with them, but I've heard they are good diapers.

Where are you planning on buying these if ya don't mind me asking? I would like to buy some tena's but I don't know where I can buy locally.

If your thinking about getting Tena Ultra diapers i would recommend the Tena Ultra stretch, this diaper provides a awesome fit, but i would highly recommend the Tena Super Stretch. I wear thiese diapers 24/7 and have had no problems. Their kinda crinkly and really thick and i havent leaked at all. You can find these at

TENAŽ SUPER STRETCH - L / XL - Briefs

Tena Ultra aren't bad diapers. The ones I have are the older ones that have the "cloth like" cover but still use tapes. They have a huge super noisy tape panel that is crazy loud which in my mind defeats the purpose of the "cloth like" cover.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Tena Ultra aren't bad diapers. The ones I have are the older ones that have the "cloth like" cover but still use tapes. They have a huge super noisy tape panel that is crazy loud which in my mind defeats the purpose of the "cloth like" cover.
    Those where good. I remember back when they where around, I was working on a floor where a lot of patients are in diapers, and in the morning, I would hear the tapes being ripped off during the changes in all the rooms. I could count how many people where diapered just by the sound. Hahaha. Now it's all velcro and you can't hear a thing.

About the Stretch. I had a few pre-release model when Tena was trialing them. I could not wear those as the velcros would come off if I sit down or even when I walked. Too bad since I loved the idea of a 2 velcro diaper like a baby diaper.

I just ordered a package of the Super Stretch. If they work out I think they could well be my new diaper. I am really excited about the single closure on each side.

Tena sent me a sample of the Stretch and I can't wear them...they are huge on me, even the "regular" is too big on me, and I have a 31" waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderwhite View Post
    I just ordered a package of the Super Stretch. If they work out I think they could well be my new diaper. I am really excited about the single closure on each side.
    I wear these 24/7 during the day and at night unless i wear a bambino but i love these diapers and they dont leak at all. Where did you order them from?
    I use tena direct and its cheaper. They are thick, stay in place and absorb alot!!! and their also suprisingly crinkly!!

OrderTENA Direct Home Page