Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who else here is incontinent?

Default Who else here is incontinent?

Just wondering who here is incontinent, bedwetter or any variation. I for one am a bedwetter with no control of my bladder while a sleep. So if you are lets introduce ourselves to each other.

mortega

I wet the bed, and I have limited day control. Some, but not a whole lot. I wear diapers for that reason. I'm glad too; it's saved me some serious problems.

mortega

I've been wearing them for a long time. I've never had great control, and as a result, I had a lot of accidents, and I got put into diapers a lot.
    So I've been wearing them for a long time. I'm used to them. I feel naked without one, and vulnerable.
    If that sounds odd.
    I've been in a relationship with a g/f now for some time who is considerate of it and cares for me, so I'm lucky in that regard. Without her, it'd undoubtably be rougher.

You are a lucky man. My wife is also supportive of me. Its a great thing that women can be so caring and I consider ourselves blessed.

I have mild to severe urge incontinence for both bladder and bowel, one a little worse than the other. I wear at night cause I got sick and tired of having to get up 3-4 times a night running to the washroom and sometimes not making it. During the day I wear if I'm going for a long car trip or out somewhere where I'm not sure if there will be a washroom close. So I guess I'm a 20/7 wearer and the wife is totally supportive.

I ware 24/7 due to nerve damage and have been a bedwetter since I was 10 years old. I have now started to have bowel problems over the last 6 weeks as well.
    Last edited by catman; 12-Nov-2009 at 08:56. Reason: correct wording left out

Volcanic

i ware all the time because i have an under developed bladder and never got fully out of diapers

MATTTYCO

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    Just wondering who here is incontinent, bedwetter or any variation. I for one am a bedwetter with no control of my bladder while a sleep. So if you are lets introduce ourselves to each other.
    I wear full time cuz i suffer from oab and urge. I too wet the bed at night, i wear disposable - and my favorite and most trusted are walgreens assurance brand. Depends are whatevers- but i recently discovered incontinence insert pads, which have cut down my daily diaper use by one-third. Im in OC, ca

I cant find any IC insert pads anywhere but online so far. Do walgreens carry them?