Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found Some Ambeze diapers

AmbezeSubHealth

Default Found Some Ambeze diapers

They are in a privately owned pharmacy ( non-chain pharmacy ) near me. They are the Up to 25 inches Junior Incontinent Pants ones. There is like 8 bags of 10 there. If any one is interested reply here I'll be checking in for about a week.

Was trying to find a potential selling price on Ebay but no luck.

Well thanks.

I'm hoping you didn't just join to advertise your eBay listing/pharmacy thing. I haven't even heard of those diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm hoping you didn't just join to advertise your eBay listing/pharmacy thing. I haven't even heard of those diapers.
    I think thats exactly what they did, look at there username....

AmbezeSubHealth

Well I was hoping some one knew. Just how rare these things are and what they would be worth. I've not put them on Ebay yet.

Sorry

Butterfly Mage

Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam.

If they are white pull ups with blue threads on the back they are not rare or anything. Tons of stores have the exact same thing with their label on it. But as you probably know that never stopped anyone from listing it as rare or vintage on ebay and overcharging.

AmbezeSubHealth

Not the pull ups and no blue threads. Flat diaper like old old pampers only bigger. I've never noticed a trend in over charging for non vintage diapers.

They are at Suburban Health Svc Inc. 430 S Main St
    North Syracuse, NY

If any one lives near the area. May be worth the drive. Some 8 bags still there.

The Ambeze you are describing were made by Whitestone. They are a butterfly fold, and use only one tape at each side. They are also extremely thin, and have extremely limited absorbency. These were designed to function both for incontinence protection, and as an underpad.

And now, to answer your other question: Are they worth anything? In a word, no. In fact, they are universally considered as an inferior product.

Honeywell6180

AmbezeSubHealth

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    The Ambeze you are describing were made by Whitestone. They are a butterfly fold, and use only one tape at each side. They are also extremely thin, and have extremely limited absorbency. These were designed to function both for incontinence protection, and as an underpad.

And now, to answer your other question: Are they worth anything? In a word, no. In fact, they are universally considered as an inferior product.

Honeywell6180
    Thank You