Thread: It's me again!

Smile It's me again!

I'm sure many of you go through the same thing, but I've been really disinterested in the whole scene for a while... until now! I won't bother with another detailed introduction (see my sig!), so I'll just issue a few updates!

I currently have no plans to go to university. My immediate goals are to save up enough money to learn to drive and buy a car. I can't remember what else I wrote and I'm too lazy to check, but I do have some big news: I'm now in a relationship with a rather amazing girl, and yes, she knows

This would be the third person I've told and have them accept me, which gives me a 100% success rate! Well that's all... it'll be nice to talk to some of you again

Welcome back Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you the guy who suggested Dorset Nursing supplies to me? I really can't remember who that was =[

Valence

Hello/Hello again.
    Welcome/Welcome back!
    :P

Congrats on the third sucess, from what I hear most would be lucky to get one in their life

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Welcome back Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you the guy who suggested Dorset Nursing supplies to me? I really can't remember who that was =[
    Tommy!! Yes that was me! *Is Ash... remember?* XD

Stop playing Runescape!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Hello
    Welcome back!
    :P

Congrats on the third sucess, from what I hear most would be lucky to get one in their life
    I deleted as applicable

Nice to meet you

Thanks =) I do feel pretty lucky... but I don't think it's beyond anybody to find somebody to accept them for who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Tommy!! Yes that was me! *Is Ash... remember?* XD

Stop playing Runescape!!!

I have

Get on MSN man :\ your never on =[

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have

Get on MSN man :\ your never on =[
    I am on MSN

I've had a new address... look at my old one... then take my first name, then a d, then my last name.. all with no spaces or punctuation... and it's @ the same place as before

If you don't understand that... I'll PM you

Peachy

Welcome back! And here I was, wondering if we had scared you too much in Manchester for you to ever return. Guess we have to try harder next time!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I'm sure many of you go through the same thing, but I've been really disinterested in the whole scene for a while... until now! I won't bother with another detailed introduction (see my sig!), so I'll just issue a few updates!

I currently have no plans to go to university. My immediate goals are to save up enough money to learn to drive and buy a car. I can't remember what else I wrote and I'm too lazy to check, but I do have some big news: I'm now in a relationship with a rather amazing girl, and yes, she knows

This would be the third person I've told and have them accept me, which gives me a 100% success rate! Well that's all... it'll be nice to talk to some of you again
    Welcome back, spanky. Hopefully we'll see you around in IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Welcome back! And here I was, wondering if we had scared you too much in Manchester for you to ever return. Guess we have to try harder next time!

Peachy
    Thank you Dr. Peachy You only scared me a little bit. And by "you" I mean "Error404". But like I said I was expecting worse

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Welcome back, spanky. Hopefully we'll see you around in IRC.
    Spanky? Thanks