Thread: First Wear: Tena Free Sample

Default First Wear: Tena Free Sample

Well got my samples of Tena Men's pull-up style. Being a large person, I got the biggest size, and I'm surprised that they fit. They remind me of the Goodnites brand, just larger, and without the cool pics/designs. Haven't wet in them, and not planning to this go around.

They feel a little "under" padded in my opinion, is this normal for this brand?

To be honest, they're terrible. I got a couple, but the fit was bad and the moisture uptake was poor. Mine were more like a lady's pantie with gray stripes.

Honeywell6180

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Cool I guess?
    It is. :-) Trying to find some that A. Fit, and B. not going to set me back while trying to find some, is what is being difficult. I've always loved the idea of putting some on, and had a BF that I would diaper, but now I'm the one getting the enjoyment.

I'm the most relaxed I've been in a LONG time, and it started after I put them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    To be honest, they're terrible. I got a couple, but the fit was bad and the moisture uptake was poor. Mine were more like a lady's pantie with gray stripes.

Honeywell6180
    Same kind. Kind of like Granny panties, but reminds me a lot of like Goodnites.