Thread: Just wanted to introduce myself

Hi, Welcome to ADISC.

Do you have any hobbies or interests? Why don't you tell us more about yourself, whats your favourite music, video game or sport? We like to know more about the new folks who join so we can make friends easier.

Once again, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey

How about telling us a bit about you? For example, where your from, your age, interests etc.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to ADISC. It's good to have you, especially since you're not just any K, you're a special K. How many special? Why seven-hunred-seventy-seven. That's a lot. Hope you enjoy it here.

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Welcome to ADISC. It's good to have you, especially since you're not just any K, you're a special K. How many special? Why seven-hunred-seventy-seven. That's a lot. Hope you enjoy it here.
    I'll pretend I understood that.

And special k, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here.
    But please follow your thread title and introduce yourself rather than greeting us?
    Tell us a little about you.

It kind of funny, I just realized that 'specialK' is my dads alias he uses when he joins forums and stuff online. I was a little scared at first, hehe. But no, you don't live anywere near me so were good.

Awww, you are shy... or can't think of what to say... One thing about making more than a cursory intro is that we get some people who sign up, and never really get in on the action, don't end up contributing much... and often they make brief intros... and wonder why they aren't pounced with huggles, and are generally left alone.

It's because it is hard to interact with someone who keeps themself anonymous.

So here is one recent intro that you might look at; hopefully you can find others worth imitating ( the ones YOU think are good intros) - if you are at a loss for words. You might get some ideas as to what you might say about yourself.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...90-hi-all.html

Really though, just read many intros and you'll get ideas as to what to say; notice which ones get a bunch of positive responses (or negative ones) - and also notice which intro posts turn into entertaining threads. One thing they have in common is the OP (original poster) tends to make a response within a day or two, and keep the conversation going.

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by specialk777 View Post
    Hello
    uhhhh, hi sits down next to you wanting to get to know you more and maybe play with you!