Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeper Arrived! Yay!

Default Sleeper Arrived! Yay!

Well, the sleeper I ordered from Jumpin Jammerz arrived today, exactly a week after I ordered it. First impressions are pretty good. I do really like it, it's quite comfortable. Only thing is, I should have gone one size smaller, this is pretty big on me. I guess that's a boost to my self confidence right there when an XL is too big.

One thing I'll mention though for anyone buying one, the shipping isn't discreet. I doesn't matter much to me, but I'm figuring for anyone that might still live with there parents or something, it's pretty obvious that the box contains feetie pajamas. Figured I'd mention that.

Peachy

I noticed the same thing concerning the size...the L was too big, even though I bought a sleeper from their clearance section that explicitly said it would be slightly smaller than a normal size L.
    As for the shipping: My sleepers came in a yellow and red DHL Express-box. Even I was confused and unsure what was in that box until I noticed it came from the U.S. (and it had the customs declaration form on it saying "pajamas" too). Not sure what the boxes look like for domestic U.S. shipping.

Peachy

Congrats! i hope you enjoy your sleeper! I have an XL size sleeper as well. Its blue base with green african tree frogs on it, the more room gives you more warmth. i hope you enjoy it, take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Well, the sleeper I ordered from Jumpin Jammerz arrived today, exactly a week after I ordered it. First impressions are pretty good. I do really like it, it's quite comfortable. Only thing is, I should have gone one size smaller, this is pretty big on me. I guess that's a boost to my self confidence right there when an XL is too big.

One thing I'll mention though for anyone buying one, the shipping isn't discreet. I doesn't matter much to me, but I'm figuring for anyone that might still live with there parents or something, it's pretty obvious that the box contains feetie pajamas. Figured I'd mention that.
    i envy you, i want a sleeper but i can't find any in my size localy and i don;t want to wait two more years when i move out to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    i envy you, i want a sleeper but i can't find any in my size localy and i don;t want to wait two more years when i move out to buy one
    Try Target. That's where I get all mine an they're only like $12. The 14-16's will fit anyone up to 5' 10" -ish an their designs are REALLY toddler'y! I have ones with glow in the dark stars an rocket ships on em!

I want to make one. When I get the chance I'm going to buy some fleece and sew up my own pair of feeties. I've already got the design down in my head and on paper, so this is actually possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverPup View Post
    Which one did you get?
    I got the one with the penguins and snowflakes... yeah big shocker there, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Only thing is, I should have gone one size smaller, this is pretty big on me. I guess that's a boost to my self confidence right there when an XL is too big.
    Same here, I got a medium and it's really baggy on me, but I'm reaaaaaaaaaaallyyyy happy with it. :3 I got the pink elephants and bought my best friend a matching one. She says she wears it like every night. xD

Footie pajamas are really very practical, since we don't turn on the heater in my apartment. Someone could use that as their excuse for buying one. ;D