Thread: Metalocalypse

Default Metalocalypse

Wow, tonight's (11-9-09) episode of Metalocalypse was pretty epic. The best part... was seeing their manager walk back in at the end. I was actually sad when he "died." I like that guy.

Yes. It was really good. I'm kind of torn on the manager thing though. I mean, the show would be kind of weird without him, but he died...So...Yeah. Anyways, I'm glad the episodes are 30min long now, lets just hope they don't deteriorate.

When Charles returned, I had a warm feeling inside, followed by girlish squealing in gratuitous amounts. He's the best character on the show (That's not a member of the band, per se), and I was going to be very, very sad if he didn't come back, regardless of his deceased nature.

Go Brendon Small, you know how not to kill off a good character!

I might have to look for this show on the internet. Saw them in concert, and it was a pretty good time. \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    When Charles returned, I had a warm feeling inside, followed by girlish squealing in gratuitous amounts. He's the best character on the show (That's not a member of the band, per se), and I was going to be very, very sad if he didn't come back, regardless of his deceased nature.

Go Brendon Small, you know how not to kill off a good character!
    That is EXACTLY how I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Yes. It was really good. I'm kind of torn on the manager thing though. I mean, the show would be kind of weird without him, but he died...So...Yeah. Anyways, I'm glad the episodes are 30min long now, lets just hope they don't deteriorate.
    But he never was shown to have any fatal wounds or anything. And the thing about this show is when someone dies, you see it pretty graphically. At the end of the second season, I actually thought that Nathan saved him at the end. So his return was well foreshadowed.

Also, SANDSCAPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Latias714 View Post
    Wow, tonight's (11-9-09) episode of Metalocalypse was pretty epic. The best part... was seeing their manager walk back in at the end. I was actually sad when he "died." I like that guy.
    mty favorite part was when nathan said " i don't know hw to say this but we're fucked" i rofled for about 5 mins

Nathan smashing the dude with a beam: "That's my bread and butter you're F**king with."