Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

Hey Pineknot here, been a DL since my early teens. Was a bedwetter till I was 15yo, while not forced or required to wear diapers my bedwetting was always taboo subject with my parents and somehow got the idea to wear diapers while around some young cousins still in diapers and the rest as they say is history. My fav diaper is a toss up between bambinos and abean x-plus. Use ATN's or other thinner diapers when I go out and about diapered.

Welcome to the forum dude! It's pretty sweet here, lot's of interesting things to talk about with solid members to talk about them with. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the group. I am a newbie here as well and this place is full of great and supportive people. They have helped me with a lot of my issues. But I take it you might be here to socialize and I wish to give you greetings. Got any interests or hobbies?

dprdinky

Welcome!

It's interesting that we are able to find a solution to such problems as bedwetting, better than what our parents see fit!

Also nice to see that you've come to taken the next step in accepting the use of diapers beyond just for bedwetting purposes.

Well for hobbies I like to game, build computers, golf, work on cars and beach comb among other things. Work consumes most of my life nowadays but I really like it so its not reallywork per say.

PrisonerOfSociety

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

Gaming and building computers is very fun and therapeutic I find.

Golf on the other hand... oh boy... I'm horrible at that! I need help in that area!

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Welcome!

It's interesting that we are able to find a solution to such problems as bedwetting, better than what our parents see fit!

Also nice to see that you've come to taken the next step in accepting the use of diapers beyond just for bedwetting purposes.
    Well for some of us diapers are our only option. But then again I might need protection during the day cause my control is not very good