Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trying something out

Default trying something out

Trying an expriment to see how it would feel not using a potty for #2 ...so for i am on day 3 and i havent used the potty for that purpose...any thoughts or tips about this?

Go asap! not good to hold it in, especially fer that long.

You will be soon constipated if you already are not, better get things moving very soon or you might need the help of a laxitive to get started again.

It's not good, not to go when you need it you will start to feel sick and bloated after a few days.

Guys I think he means he is using a diaper for number 2# instead of the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by baconbit View Post
    Guys I think he means he is using a diaper for number 2# instead of the toilet.
    Yeah thats what I thought, but if you are holding it in; DONT.

Trust me, I did this because I was afraid of the outhouses at our campsite once. I will tell you its not pleasant. Not only is it painful, but there can be blood on your toilet paper when you get to wiping. Then it gets infected *shudders* just.. dont.

I've held it in for 5 days once without any problems at all. Occasionally I felt like I had to go bad, but that feeling went away after a while and never showed up again until the next day. When I finally went, I wasn't constipated, or get bloody and infected. It sure did feel good to go though.

Bacon was right , i am using the diaper for #2 each day

Haha....I knew what Fire meant. I knew this guy who stopped going however. Each day on the way to work I noticed he looked a little bigger than the day before. Day after day, he got bigger and bigger. Then it seemed like his skin was turning darker. This went on for months, with him now completely round. The last and finale day he got on to the bus and exploded. It ripped the top of the bus clear off. Passengers where literally blown out the windows, all covered in sh*t. It was horrible. As for the strange man; there was nothing left to bury. The street sweeper took care of the funeral arrangements.

pamperchu

LOL @ dogbay ^__^
    Never using the potty is nice. I love messy diapers.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    LOL @ dogbay ^__^
    Never using the potty is nice. I love messy diapers.
    The person who gets to clean them does probably not love messy diapers.