Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and Shy

Default New and Shy

Hello, I am 16 from the UK

I love Nappies thats all I ever think about,

I have been caught with them many times but never had the guts to tell my mum the truth!

I just want to share with you and maybe get the guts to tell her!

Welcome to the forums, no need to be shy here, we all how it feels so just be yourself

Welcome, thanks for joining us. No need to be shy, many of us have been there in getting caught or the overall nappies/diapers on the brain, when its all you can think about. Hope you enjoy the threads.

No need for shyness here! we won't bite. Totally have fun here, its a home to me and should be for you as well i hope. take care and have fun!

Thanks,

It'll take me awhile before i start posting, i duno what to say

spot the neewbie lol

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTeen View Post
    Thanks,

It'll take me awhile before i start posting, i duno what to say

spot the neewbie lol
    i didn;t know what to say either, at first this community intimidated me, -whispers- they still kinda do -looks over shoulder-

haha

welcome!

thanks!

I'm still trying to learn how to use this

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTeen View Post
    thanks!

I'm still trying to learn how to use this
    it's really not hard when you get used to it, i got used to forums from gaia online

Quote Originally Posted by Koni View Post
    No need for shyness here! we won't bite. Totally have fun here, its a home to me and should be for you as well i hope. take care and have fun!
    In regards to the bold part, I make no promises. Like, can you imagine, you're just getting introduced to a new person, like maybe a new kid in class, and the teacher says "oh, you can go sit next to Johnny over there, he won't bite", and the new kid goes and sits down and Jonny bits his ear or something? That kid would have serious trust issues for a long time. Whatever.

Hey BabyTeen, welcome to ADISC! Pretty solid forums with a lot of active conversations about stuff I'm sure you'll find interesting. Hope you enjoy it here man.