Thread: Showing off my abena x-plus :)

flatlining

Default Showing off my abena x-plus :)

Ok so I just got these in the mail for the first time, and yes they are amazing. Although before buying them, I scoured the net for pictures of people (my size, gender, age) sporting them, to see how they look, and because it's fucking sexy. Anyways, I know this makes me a total cam-whore but I figured I'd upload some pics of myself for others. I somehow get the feeling I'm violating some rule since I don't see any other such threads... but what's the worst that could happen eh?

edit: I forgot to mention these were taken with a very poor quality web cam

Admin note: Pictures removed - see my explanation below!

edit: pics upped, a link if you're lazy: source
    Last edited by flatlining; 07-Nov-2009 at 20:46. Reason: See admin note

Enjoy, I love the same abena's myself, must be something in our state in the water that makes us like nice thick diapers.

flatlining

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Enjoy, I love the same abena's myself, must be something in our state in the water that makes us like nice thick diapers.
    You're not kidding these things are crazy thick! I can't wait until I'm wet

Peachy

I know how excited everyone is when they finally open a new or even the first package of really good diapers that are so much better than any makeshifts, baby diapers or store brands we may have had before.

There's also nothing wrong with showing off your new purchase. You're right thought that you don't see any other such thread simply because ADISC has a gallery for pictures. Just look at the top of the screen, in the menu bar between "Wiki" and "Live Chat" there's the gallery link

I suggest simply upload the pictures (and any future ones) there. It's a lot safer too, as your pictures are safe from search engines and unregistered users. You really don't want your face and a diaper out there in public.
    That said, I deleted your pictures from this thread. Please do use the gallery.

Peachy

flatlining

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I know how excited everyone is when they finally open a new or even the first package of really good diapers that are so much better than any makeshifts, baby diapers or store brands we may have had before.

There's also nothing wrong with showing off your new purchase. You're right thought that you don't see any other such thread simply because ADISC has a gallery for pictures. Just look at the top of the screen, in the menu bar between "Wiki" and "Live Chat" there's the gallery link

I suggest simply upload the pictures (and any future ones) there. It's a lot safer too, as your pictures are safe from search engines and unregistered users. You really don't want your face and a diaper out there in public.
    That said, I deleted your pictures from this thread. Please do use the gallery.

Peachy
    Thanks, I'll drop them there

Abena Abri-Form X Plus with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi Booster...accept no substitute!

I remember putting my first one on and saying...wow...this takes my whole DLism to a new level!

Love em! Enjoy.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Abena Abri-Form X Plus with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi Booster...accept no substitute!

I remember putting my first one on and saying...wow...this takes my whole DLism to a new level!

Love em! Enjoy.

-Gus
    haha, yes! I remember thinking, "well..i can never go back to Depends now"