Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new to this site and to my problems. Recently after being under close psychiatric observation I became night time incontinent. I am also having close calls during the day. This is all due to my psych meds and there is no way I can discontinue becuase they help keep me stable with my illness. I would like to surround myself with people that either can relate or might by sympathetic which will help give me confidence. My wife supports me and is very loving. I am 27 years old and looking to make friends as well. Thank you!

Ugh, sorry to hear that. I am very happy your wife cares soo much and helps you too. Welcome to Adisc forums, make friends and have fun! seriously take care! really

Default Thank you all!

I am feeling more confident by the day. I feel lucky and sometimes blessed. By the way my interest are videogames, travel, targetshooting, guns, watching sports (broncos, cardinals, avalanche, suns, nuggets, rockies, d-backs fan). My wife and I are pretty low key, we prefer to go to movies or go out to dinners. We don't do the club scene anymore. And thanks again for your support, It helps boost my confidence and makes me feel welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoman View Post
    And thanks again for your support, It helps boost my confidence and makes me feel welcome.
    Well, we are a support community. We know we're doing our job now.

Velcome to zee forum.

I am feeling more confident by the day. I feel lucky and sometimes blessed. By the way my interest are videogames, travel, targetshooting, guns, watching sports (broncos, cardinals, avalanche, suns, nuggets, rockies, d-backs fan). My wife and I are pretty low key, we prefer to go to movies or go out to dinners. We don't do the club scene anymore. And thanks again for your support, It helps boost my confidence and makes me feel welcome.
    What games do you play and on what platform? Were do you like to travel and were have you traveled in the past? What guns do you own? I love to travel too, went to Mexico last year (I say everyone has to go there at least once in there lifetime) and we are going to the Caman Islands in the next 20 days. Thats going to be fun. Anyways, you ever gone hunting or are just into target shooting? Thats a hobby I hope to get into soon, taking my firearms licence test this year.

Hope you make some good friends here and enjoy your stay!

We just moved from Phoenix to Savannah Ga and we have traveled to Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Nevada. We have gone to Mexico a few times but only border towns. I play mostly FPS and adventure games on the 360 and ps3 and wii. My wife and I love videogames so we have all three consoles. I am looking forward to Call of Duty MW2. I own a Glock 26 9mm, Taurus PT25 .25acp, Remington 12ga, and my wife has a Cobra ent CA380 .380. We are just into going to the range right now. We are always looking to buy more guns though.

dprdinky

Hey Welcome Gizmoman. I'm impressed by your quick desire to introduce yourself and welcoming other newbies.

Sorry to hear about recent medical developments, but happy to hear you are taking it in as a personal growth for yourself and your wife. Always nice to have that type of support.

. I play mostly FPS and adventure games on the 360 and ps3 and wii. My wife and I love videogames so we have all three consoles. I am looking forward to Call of Duty MW2.
    Coolio!

Im looking forward to CoD MW2 as well, that going to be an intense game! Im getting it the day it comes out. Do you have Xbox Live? We might be able to get together sometime, play some CoD 4 or 5, halo, whatever you have!