Thread: new member

Default new member

Hey guys I just joined this forum after coming across it a while ago and have been a little busy to introduce myself. So anyways I'm 19 male in canadaland who's gay. I'm not the stereotypical gay most people think I'm straight. I got into diapers a while back when I was younger and my older brother got sick and had to wear them, ever since I wanted to try them on and it all went from there. I've been lucky enough to try bambinos even though I live at home but will be moving in a few months. I think thats about it. my interests include anime, playing violin, and playing videogames.

Greetings. I am new as well. I am new to diapers since Ive recently been having bladder control problems. You might be a little more knowledgeable about diapers than I. Maybe you could give me tips about which brands are better than others. Anyways, nice to meet you.

Welcome to ADISC! How's canadaland? Its still iffy up in the DMV. I don't know what I am in sexual orientation but if I was bi or gay I would be in the same shoes as yourself. Football?

Welcome, Fireariez! I also used to play violin in high school. Are you going to continue to play when you move out of your parents house?

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by fireariez View Post
    Hey guys I just joined this forum after coming across it a while ago and have been a little busy to introduce myself. So anyways I'm 19 male in canadaland who's gay. I'm not the stereotypical gay most people think I'm straight. I got into diapers a while back when I was younger and my older brother got sick and had to wear them, ever since I wanted to try them on and it all went from there. I've been lucky enough to try bambinos even though I live at home but will be moving in a few months. I think thats about it. my interests include anime, playing violin, and playing videogames.
    First of all, Welcome! Wonderful to have new people from various parts of the world.

Just was wondering about your comment about not being a stereotypical gay. I didn't know there were any.

Maybe you could help me out in understanding this more. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    First of all, Welcome! Wonderful to have new people from various parts of the world.

Just was wondering about your comment about not being a stereotypical gay. I didn't know there were any.

Maybe you could help me out in understanding this more. Thank you.
    Some seem to think if they are gay men they must wear pink, lisp, limp their wrists, and listen to Barbara Streisand... Forgetting completely Rock Hudson, Dumbledore, and Brokeback Mountain. And the lesbians must all go out and get baggy denim things, mullets, German Sheperds, and abandon makeup.

OOOOh violin playing... what sort of musics? I guess calling it violin not fiddle is one clue... MySpace Video - Antonio Pontarelli's Video Channel & Video Clips
    Last edited by Raccoon; 09-Nov-2009 at 09:13.