Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ginger cat goes meow

Default The Ginger cat goes meow

Meow

Im a ginger cat and have been using the IRC channel for a little bit and forgot to introduce my self on the forums.

I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome earlier this year and the doctor thinks I may have had it for five or so years.
    As a result I have brain fog and have lost most of my childhood memories.
    A couple of months ago I did something called the lighting process and now I am getting some of my childhood memories back. Because of all that I'm looking to remember parts of my childhood by going places I went as a child and doing some of the things I did as a child.

I have some hobbies. They are computers, music, films/tv shows, IRC, cooking, eating, and sleeping.

That's about it i think..
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-Nov-2009 at 17:31. Reason: Added some more hobbies etc (i need to stop editing this post)

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies? SPORTS???

hey xxl , good to see another familiar muzzle popping up here ^.^

Update re read my first post i edited it to give more information on why im here and what hobbies i have.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-Nov-2009 at 16:47.

HellFire

hey ginger

Hey claudy and HellFire how you both doing? Its to good to see some familiar faces

Hello there; now that we've met in irc I can put a thread to the name
    Ah, yes, you've made yourself at home; good for that. Welcome here.

Ah thanks for all the warm welcomes and its nice to see some IRC users recognizing me.

Quote Originally Posted by xxlginger View Post
    Meow

Im a ginger cat and have been using the IRC channel for a little bit and forgot to introduce my self on the forums.

I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome earlier this year and the doctor thinks I may have had it for five or so years.
    As a result I have brain fog and have lost most of my childhood memories.
    A couple of months ago I did something called the lighting process and now I am getting some of my childhood memories back. Because of all that I'm looking to remember parts of my childhood by going places I went as a child and doing some of the things I did as a child.

I have some hobbies. They are computers, music, films/tv shows, IRC, cooking, eating, and sleeping.

That's about it i think..
    welcome, we met in irc, we were in a discussion about baby wuffy beinf smelly ^_^ (i was sparky)