Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Diaper Run, and Sales at Walgreens.

Default Second Diaper Run, and Sales at Walgreens.

Went to Walgreens, got Depends maximum protection, finally They have certainty briefs on sale, pack of 20 for $7.45, so check your local walgreens for sales.

Try the Certainty brand.....Soooo much better than Depends...

I like the Walgreens sleep pants, and I could swear they made them bigger in the last month or so! I mean, I don't have any proof other then the impression I get from wearing them, so take that with a grain of salt.

Default Walgreens sale!!

Quote Originally Posted by frog581 View Post
    I like the Walgreens sleep pants, and I could swear they made them bigger in the last month or so! I mean, I don't have any proof other then the impression I get from wearing them, so take that with a grain of salt.
    I leave for Walgreens in the morning.
    Last edited by onikitsune; 07-Nov-2009 at 05:09. Reason: needed some context

I went to a Walgreens today to look for diapers myself and any baby stuff. They only had Huggies, Pampers, Goodnites, Luvs? Attends are gone from waht i've heard from shelves and i can't order online since i am still with my parents. Any good ones that you can buy in store?

EDIT: I can't find Depends or anything else either..

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by Koni View Post
    I went to a Walgreens today to look for diapers myself and any baby stuff. They only had Huggies, Pampers, Goodnites, Luvs? Attends are gone from waht i've heard from shelves and i can't order online since i am still with my parents. Any good ones that you can buy in store?

EDIT: I can't find Depends or anything else either..
    Well when you are talking about finding such things as Depends or Certainty, you won't find them shelved on the same row as "baby stuff". Rather where you will find them is in the "Health" or "Incontinent" Isle.

Furthermore Certainty is like a "generic" type diaper that is only carried by Walgreens. Whoever makes them are contracted to make them specifically for Walgreens. They do have a cloth outer cover like what most baby diapers or other adult diapers are using now.

Ah ok, thanks for that info! I will try to look the next time i ride my bike around, most likely will be tommorrow.

Certainty Fitted Briefs appear similar to Prevail overnight diapers, which I have bought in a medical supply store. I use them just about all the time, and like them for routine wearing.

I've gotten some Bambinos and ordered ATNs and they hold more and are more comfy, but I still wear the Certainty for routine use.

MATTTYCO

CERTAINTY FITTED BRIEFS ARE THE ISH!
    being that I have to wear mod protection during the day - these cloth like diapers hold the best and are most discreet.

This weekend and the swap meet, i found a vendor with old plastic certainty diapers-which ive been using the past 2 days... i forgot how loud these are and almost pointless for wearing outside without a pad in them, unless you have access to change your diaper every other hour!
    since sunday ive gone thru 7, using depend fitted at night.