Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To those who must #2 in public.

Default To those who must #2 in public.

I keep seeing posts from people who think going #2 in their diaper is somehow...acceptable? Passable?

No, man, just no. Crapping your pants in public is just going to ruin the day of everyone who comes within like 50 feet of you, and anyone in the same building as you if you're inside... So just don't do that to people man, it is just wrong...

If you really feel you have to, dress like a baby so everyone knows it is coming and can run away...

OR, you could wrap all the seams in 45 layers of duct tape so that nobody has to smell you, and the diaper will become semi-permanent and we can all laugh.

So, stop asking the forum about it. The answer is that it is wrong, gross, and you'll ruin the days of many people.

Well.. I agree with your point, though I think it's somewhat insensitive to people who actually have fecal incontinence. Aside from that, right on.

I know I agree with you totally Inari. Unfortauntly there is people who for some reason do not understand this. Even though there may seem to be a lot of threads on this, it is not a lot of our members who believe this or post those topics. It is about a selecet 3 or 4 people who always go around posting threads about something to do with public pooping or diareaha other ect. nasty poo topics.
    These few select people usually fit one of two types of people I think.
    1.) A young or new person in the diaper scene and is just so inexpeiranced they do not understand how most things work
    2.) Perverts who just want to hear other poop stories so they can get off of it.

The second type is most obvious with the way they address the thread. Like for example I have seen some of these threads addressing teens specifically...sound suspicious to you? I would hope it does.

*nods in agreement to what has already been said*

I think many of these the 'pooping in public posts' (say that 5 times quickly) and the ones about dressing like a baby in public, are more to feed into the OP's fantasy than anything else.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    *nods in agreement to what has already been said*

I think many of these the 'pooping in public posts' (say that 5 times quickly) and the ones about dressing like a baby in public, are more to feed into the OP's fantasy than anything else.
    Mmm... pretty much. It's like giving them food for thought, only the food is a 3 year old McDonalds burger that's been festering behind a washing machine.

I've said it before - fetishes aren't something that should be practised in public. Not everyone shares the same interests and appeals and whilst you may find it fun, crapping yourself certainly isn't for those around you.

Just be considerate of other people and keep your private-life private.

[rant]

First off, it is just plain gross. Do not do this in public at all if you can help it.(Incontinence is acceptable) No one wants to have to smell that, and believe me, they will smell it, don't kid yourself. Have some courtesy for the people around you, and wait until it's all clear if you must do it. You should really just wait until you get home, where you are free to do what ever you wish in the privacy of your home, where you will also not disturb anyone.

Secondly, we here at ADISC are trying to give *B/DL/Furry a good name, and going around doing this is, and posting about it is adding to all the other misconceptions associated with us. Maybe that's just me, but I think it gives us a bad name, and that's why it's not ok. I think Eclipse said this, but all of these posts seem to be playing into some sort of fantasy to me. It seems like the only person who is getting anything out of these threads, are the OP. All of these thread seem like a "hook, line and sinker" type of thread to me.. It makes us look bad when we get all these threads asking us what the best way to crap in diapers in public is. It makes it appear as though we are trying to adopt the Deeker/DPF lifestyle, and we are not! That is the last thing we want, or need.

Don't get the idea that I'm calling everyone who does this a perv, if could be like Eclipse said, your just new to the scene. If that's the case, then perhaps you just don't know our etiquette yet.. I hope this post had helped you understand why we don't like these types of questions. Just remember to ask yourself how it would make the people around you feel, before you partake in something like this. My

[/rant]

i would say if you MUST poop in public and you aren't incontient, atleast do it in a stall in the bathroom with your diaper on, thats where that smell is supposed to be in public.

We've had this discussion before... many times. Why it warranted a new thread goes way above my head. More importantly, I want to point out that it's not fair to say never.

The consensus is this: don't do it ever. It should really be: Don't do it, often.

Often, when someone makes a decision, they fail to realize what its going to do to the other people around them. When you're on the highway and you cut someone off, they get angry and it affects their day. When you talk loudly on your cell phone in public, people get angry. When you stand in front of someone when they're walking or when you say something rude in public and someone nearby hears you someone ends up affected by your decision. When you mess yourself in public, people are going to give you a nasty look. It might ruin their day, but it's not the end of the world. You're more likely to hurt someone's feeling driving recklessly or enjoying a smoke than your are soiling your diaper in public, and I don't see people telling others to not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    i would say if you MUST poop in public and you aren't incontient, atleast do it in a stall in the bathroom with your diaper on, thats where that smell is supposed to be in public.
    Maybe getting off topic with diaper contents a little, but not with the odor part. Similarly, it's not very courteous to other people in public if you keep a wet diaper on to the point that the urine smell becomes strong enough for others to take notice of. Case in point: my son works at a retail store and yesterday told me about an older teen couple whom he was helping. He said the guy had this urine smell which followed him wherever he went in the store. I tried to explain that most likely either he had an incontinence problem, which couldn't be helped, and had to wear an adult diaper, or he was wearing a diaper because he enjoyed wearing and using one. He asked why someone would want to do that, to which I tried to explain briefly some of the emotional issues behind their use by teens and adults for non-incontinent reasons. Didn't want to get too heavy into the TB/DL subject - just wanted to help him understand it a little. Anyway, to get back to the point, wearing a wet diaper containing older urine in public just for kicks can become almost as offensive as wearing a poo filled diaper. When the smell gets strong people around you are going to pick up on it as in the experience my son had. So the same rule could be applied to both - if you want to keep either a soaked or poo filled diaper on for longer periods of time just for the enjoyment of it, best to do it in the privacy of your own home or somewhere else where you know you'll be alone. Again, I'm speaking only about diaper use for enjoyment, not due to incontinence.

~Pramrider