Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bambinos, the look.

zach

Default bambinos, the look.

I have looked up pictures of people wearing bambinos and to me, its either they put them on really crappy or, it doesnt look like that "baby" diaper touch when you wear it, do they sag when you wet/mess? and are they thick so that you have to waddle? i dont know... but they dont seem like they look like a baby diaper.

pamperchu

Bambinos are great diapers. They hold up well and are easy to stuff to make thicker if you like that. They are the same as secure x-plus.

No adult diaper really looks like baby diapers, since the cut is normally quite different. Then you have the four tapes... and the landing zone needing to be ridiculously tall because that...

But, all things considered, I'd say they're probably the best thing available if you're into your diaper looking babyish. Double waist band... they do have a landing zone with prints that don't look elderly... they're pretty thick... they swell when wet... they're comfortable. With their stuffers they're even better imo.

As far as messing goes, I can make no comment on that.

You can't get much closer than Bambinos... Your proportions are much different than a baby's

Bambino Classico are the best that you can get to a baby diaper unless you get a Bianco and a bunch of different-coloured sharpies. Then you can make it your own!

Aside from that, they do swell up a lot, and would be even better with a stuffer!

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Bambino Classico are the best that you can get to a baby diaper unless you get a Bianco and a bunch of different-coloured sharpies. Then you can make it your own!

Aside from that, they do swell up a lot, and would be even better with a stuffer!
    I agree, it's been quite a while since I've ordered any bambinos, but I just recieved some secure x plus which are the same manufaturer. The plastic backing is as close to the backing used on old school pampers that any adult diaper I've tried have...nice crinkle. They are not as thick as Abena Abri-Form X plus, but they hold almost as much and the tapes are much better than the Abena tapes...I'll bet Bambinos are great with their new scented boosters...can't wait to try some will order them soon.

-Gus

I wear secure x-plus... similar to bambinos... They actually seem like they will not hold much. (I was scared the first night I wore them to bed). But damn they hold a lot. I was impressed. I have not had a leak with them yet. Which is good... cause I have excessive urine at night. :P

You can't really go wrong with bambinos. They're awesome man. Even I was amazed when I first got them. I thought that diapers couldn't get much more comfortable, but that thought went out the window when I tried them.