Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Mass Shooting

Post Texas Mass Shooting

It's awful the Fort Hood shootings. 12 dead and 31 wounded people. It has to be terrorists who killed and/or injured those peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBush View Post
    It's awful the Fort Hood shootings. 12 dead and 31 wounded people. It has to be terrorists who killed and/or injured those peoples.
    I'm sorry, but I don't like that thinking. I believe it was confirmed that one of the killers was an officer. Just because people in the army died, doesn't mean it's terrorists.

Anyways, if anyone lives near the Scott and White memorial hospital, they need blood donations there for those soldiers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091105/..._hood_shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't like that thinking. I believe it was confirmed that one of the killers was an officer. Just because people in the army died, doesn't mean it's terrorists.
    Pojo is right about this. Its been confirmed at least one of the 3 possible shooters was a solider. There's speculation that he didn't want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq but that's been unconfirmed so we still don't know what the motive was.

I think its cray if that's the case though, the guy could of fleed to Canada rather then try and kill people that are trying to server their country and/or get a great military career. Like Obama said its horrible when they die overseas but its horrific when they die like this back in their home country on a base with massive defenses.

The guy wasn't a terroist I don't think, but his name does sound like he is muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    The guy wasn't a terroist I don't think, but his name does sound like he is muslim.
    Which still doesn't mean anything. Muslim =/= terrorist.

Last time I checked, I didn't say he was......

The original poster said it was a terrorist, and I was saying that although his name is Muslim, not all Muslims are terrosists. Sorry if you didn't understand.

muslin= terrorist to the media. Witch makes me surprise there hasn't been some kind of a super over hype about this.

Quote Originally Posted by baconbit View Post
    muslin= terrorist to the media. Witch makes me surprise there hasn't been some kind of a super over hype about this.
    oh there will be. I guarantee you some media pundits will take this pretty far.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    oh there will be. I guarantee you some media pundits will take this pretty far.
    Not going to say "There is no media!!!!"? :P

I agree that some people are going to call him a terrorist, me on the other hand so far from whats been reported the guy seems like a idiot. He could of ran into Canada to avoid being sent where ever the army was sending him. He never had to go and kill fellow soldiers or anything like that.

So far he doesn't even seem like a terrorist to me, he's alot more freaking dumb then they are. Really what the hell was this going to accomplish to him or anyone else?