Thread: Hello From Australia

Default Hello From Australia

Hi i'm a 26 year old DL from Perth, Western Australia. I love to wear my diapers and would like to wear them 24/7.
    Right now i'm engaged and would love to meet Couples or Singles living in perth

Hi Timmyd. I your name like Timmy D, with D being an initial for your surname, or is it like "you just got Timmy'd?" Perhaps something else entirely. Way to bring some solid questions to the forum already. A man shrouded in mystery.

Anyways, I'm not a couple from Perth (or a single, for that matter), but welcome anyways. I just joined up yesterday and it seems like a good place, so hopefully you'll enjoy it to man.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyd View Post
    Hi i'm a 26 year old DL from Perth, Western Australia. I love to wear my diapers and would like to wear them 24/7.
    Right now i'm engaged and would love to meet Couples or Singles living in perth
    Welcome from the USA. You'll find this place full of interesting people from all over the globe. Does your fiancee know about your DLism?

-Gus

ANOTHER aussie.. wow, looks like the rabbits have passed on their gene of fast breeding :P

Yes my fiancee knows i like diapers and she sometimes wears them with me