Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mzkkbprmt is now a furry

Smile mzkkbprmt is now a furry

Yep, I have joined the ranks of the furries. Still very new to this and don't really know that much. Basically I've got a half formed view of a fursona and I've looked at a bit of art and that's it. Any help (or questions but I doubt there is much I can answer yet) will be more than appreciated.

My fursona is a kittyfox. Basically a snow leopard with a fox tail, and a few fox noises too. I'm interested in both furry and babyfur stuff, and I've looked at a bit of (mainly babyfur) art but not much. That is pretty much all I know at the moment about anything to do with this.

If you are stuck on what to tell me any ways of getting more involved with the furry community or fleshing out my fursona further would be greatly appreciated. But I'll be interested to learn anything.

Thanks fellow furries of ADISC. I look forward to getting to know you better.

*pounces the next person to post*

*huggles* Glad to have another babyfur or furry in general ^ ^ if you have any questions just ask...cause it's kind of hard to help someone if they don't know the question

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    If you are stuck on what to tell me any ways of getting more involved with the furry community or fleshing out my fursona further would be greatly appreciated.

Asher

Haha welcome to the fandom mzk

Mako

Mzkie is a fluffybutt!!

Glad to see your getting more comfortable in the furry role now. I look forward to more cuddles ^-^

welcome to the fandom, noticed this a bit late and im about to head to bed but if you have any questions just ask and i'll be happy to help out with forums mailing lists, web resources and the like

Error404

I call shenanigans.

Welcome aboard, Mzk!! **huggles** ^_^

Welcome to the fandom of Furries! i hope you learn more and get to know us, take care!