Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raccoon Snuck Into The Diaper Storage

Talking

Hiiiii Everybody! (Hiiii Dr. Nick, lol)

I'm just another diaper lover, just another fat raccoon furry who's come this way to join the community. Hope y'all don't mind if I make myself at home here. :3

Also, a toast (with Barq's rootbeer of course) to my first (and second, lol) post(s) to these forums!

Also, how do you edit your posts here?
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-Nov-2009 at 12:20. Reason: merging double post - my welcome present for you :P

Hey! Welcome to ADISC. I think there may be another raccoon around here somewhere... but who cares about that, you like Barq's rootbeer!!!

I think you need to be a regular in order to edit your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySparky View Post
    Hey! Welcome to ADISC. I think there may be another raccoon around here somewhere... but who cares about that, you like Barq's rootbeer!!!
    Hey, thanks for the welcome! And I see other 'coons around here as well.

I think you need to be a regular in order to edit your posts.
    Regular, huh?
    Nothing like some fiber in the ol' system to fix that problem. X3

One day you'll magically (or maybe there's a trick to it!) turn from blue(noobie) to green(regular). It's all about "going green" here at ADISC! ... unless you wear disposable diapers.

Welcome to ADISC - you'll find that we have many DL's, furries, and a member named Raccoon who likes to greet newbies and who will see this thread title and be unable to hold back from posting a greeting, likely with many pictures of raccoons.

I'm setting the over/under line for the number of pictures of raccoons that Raccoon posts in an introduction thread by a raccoon furry that has "raccoon" in the thread title at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    I'm setting the over/under line for the number of pictures of raccoons that Raccoon posts in an introduction thread by a raccoon furry that has "raccoon" in the thread title at 4.
    I'll take some of that action! I can bet a cookie!

Welcome to ADISC Sealai, I'm not a furry *looks down at chest* -o.o- ok, I AM furry- but not *A* furry! Anyway, I'm sure you will find a good time here.

Raccoons invading ADISC?

*dials the pest control*

Naw, I would never do that.

yeah, we've only got about 17 of the furry little buggers...

but anywho, Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Welcome to ADISC - you'll find that we have many DL's, furries, and a member named Raccoon who likes to greet newbies and who will see this thread title and be unable to hold back from posting a greeting, likely with many pictures of raccoons.

Nutfreefruitcake has been killing chickens and looking at their entrails again. He called this one all right: now you may get out of my mind, and wipe your feet on the way out.

and the new, un-avatared, still semi-anonymous Sealai

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZGxI422ozBOMJM:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3648/3666023424_8f111838a0.jpg%3Fv%3D0
    Last edited by Raccoon; 05-Nov-2009 at 07:26.