Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi from Tennessee!, im 22 and have been into diapers since I was about 10. I love computers, anything tech related and scifi. Im a nice guy and very open minded.

Valence

Hello, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!!

Mesmerale

Welcome to ADISC!

You like computers? You'll fit right in. We're all computer nerds, here, really... (It's kind of weird, actually...)

What's your favorite OS?

Currently running vista ultimate on my main desktop, I have a copy of 7 pro ready, but I havent had time to upgrade. XP pro on the lappy and a few other various machines.

I want to learn linux, but every time I try to get into it, other crap happens with life and It gets pushed back and I eventually say forget about it.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by db2379 View Post
    Currently running vista ultimate on my main desktop, I have a copy of 7 pro ready, but I havent had time to upgrade. XP pro on the lappy and a few other various machines.

I want to learn linux, but every time I try to get into it, other crap happens with life and It gets pushed back and I eventually say forget about it.
    Take the time to upgrade. It's worth it.

And if you want to learn Linux, there are people here that can help you. ^_^