Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought my second pack.

Default Just bought my second pack.

I just bought my second pack of diapers today, this is my first time going before midnight even! I have to say, what a rush.... the excitement of it all... when do you guys typically go to buy diapers? morning, afternoon, evening, later? Just curious.

When all conditions are met. 1) I am in need of a restock, 2) no ones around, and 3) I have the money to pay for it without sacrificing other things I plan to buy.

I usually just brought when ever, but after not buying for ages i purchased some online whilst home alone for 5 days.

That was near 3 months ago, and after trying to block all of this out, i came back

Brought some drynites the other day though, i went at 8am Sadly a few girls from my old school there, but they didn't see. Was nice, going down the nappy isle with nobody there, walking to the tills without anyone seeing me.

Properly going to do it that way more often.

Do you pick stores in locations where you don't think you will run into people?

Quote Originally Posted by frog581 View Post
    Do you pick stores in locations where you don't think you will run into people?
    Well, I know lots of people around here and they know me. Its more of a timing and luck thing for me. Plus excuses, always be prepared for the worst.

I go when my mom isn't shopping (as all my excuses would fail around my mom). The superstore seems to go through employees like diapers so you almost never see the same person twice. And then its luck for friends and neighbors, but there are some girls on my street who would be a very bad situation if I was confronted by them.

They tell there mom EVERYTHING and there mom tells my mom everything. Its like petro in a deep fryer. Bang, your on fire ya'know? I recently got confronted about a certain firecraker I made and showed them, very bad decision indeed.

CoolDude

I will get first pack on Friday. I'm so lucky! Where i live is on a highway and there'd be no way of getting to the store and get back in time. However, I visit my grandparents alot because they only live 45 minutes away in the next town. The Situation is perfect. Nobody knows me there and their house is only a short walk from two different grocery stores. Plus, they barely even know where I am when i'm around there, and they don't tend to go find out.

None of this seems weird, does it????

Quote Originally Posted by frog581 View Post
    I just bought my second pack of diapers today, this is my first time going before midnight even! .
    Where do you go to buy diapers? None of the stores around are open after 10 or 11. Wal-Mart is the only one open 24hrs, and I'd never get to go there for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorboy69 View Post
    so what kind did you guys buy?
    Whatever I feel like trying out, mainly goodnites though. I don't often hang around the diaper isle for too long (to look around and see whats available). Not that anyone would give a flying flip whos in the diaper isle and why but I get so nervous, Im hoping that will pass soon.

I've gotten to the age where I'm not worried about them thinking I'm buying them for myself (obviously an almost 17 y/o who looks a bit older than that would want diapers right? ) I'm more worried about them thinking I got my girlfriend knocked up or something. If I run into a friend I could just say I'm getting them for my mom's daycare though.