Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online diaper purchases for Canada?

Default Online diaper purchases for Canada?

Hi All,

I was hoping to maybe compile a list of online diaper suppliers in or that ship to Canada.

Too often I'll find diapers at a nice price online and I either can't ship to Canada or the shipping costs more than the diapers!

I have found B4NS and they're great. They even carry bambino's now (16 bianco are $42).

The nice thing is they don't charge shipping, and they have warehouses in Canada and the US.

I would like to know of others that maybe have a variety of other diapers. And of course that accept PayPal as I don't use credit cards.

Thx!

I have never ordered online but I would say stick with B4NS if your looking for places to order, they seem to be the best. I will probably order from them in the future...

B4NS is about all I've found, and they're overpriced relative to US prices...

If possible get a box at a UPS store in a border town, and just ship them there(Just take them out of the shipping box, throw the bags in your trunk, and tell the border guards you came across to visit friends and have lunch/dinner)

The reason for saying you came across to visit friends is you don't want them to search ya and find a bunch of diapers :P

Alternate reason to be there, is you went shopping(Just get alot of groceries), however this only works if you have a little bit of cash to spend on groceries(Saves you some money on food though, due to retarded low prices in the US)

^How to smuggle diapers 101

hey, for shipping products outside US,Viaddress is the best . I have been using them since many years. Their rates are much lower thanBongous, Vpost, Borderlinx .
    I have had purchased several items online and shipped them to canada by viaddress service only and the most important thing is, items are always received in perfect conditions.
    2 years ago i had to buy a set of diapers for my baby and the liked one wasn't available here. so i bought it from eBay and shipped them through viaddreess. diapers was reached in 3 days. they are really fast, reliable and trustworthy.
    i would say, for international customers, it is must to have them. here is the link.
    viaddress dot com
    Also they have live chat support, so if you need any assistance, they are always ready to answer your queries.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    B4NS is about all I've found, and they're overpriced relative to US prices...

If possible get a box at a UPS store in a border town, and just ship them there(Just take them out of the shipping box, throw the bags in your trunk, and tell the border guards you came across to visit friends and have lunch/dinner)

The reason for saying you came across to visit friends is you don't want them to search ya and find a bunch of diapers :P

Alternate reason to be there, is you went shopping(Just get alot of groceries), however this only works if you have a little bit of cash to spend on groceries(Saves you some money on food though, due to retarded low prices in the US)

^How to smuggle diapers 101

Yeah B4NS is quite expensive I know. As I mentioned though, shipping is what demolishes me when bringin in from the states. I don't need to hide my purchases or anything.

B4NS is really nice with plain brown boxes and no descriptions of what's inside, so it's discreet to hell. I just wish they were maybe a bigger store so they had less expensive diapers!

It's 2 hours to Buffalo and 3 to Detriot for me... So I don't think I need to spend the time/effort/money to save $10 on a pack of diapers :P

Looks like B4NS is my choice for now

I've had issues with B4NS. Ordered early November (Bianco and Quadro liners), even though the site said they were in stock. Got the liners shipped, and was asked by the site operator if the end of the first week of Dec. was OK. I said yes (although surprised as they were supposed to be available), and have yet to have them shipped as of today. I was offered the printed variety but I wanted the plain ones.

Just sent off my second email requesting if my order has shipped yet. Still hoping the order will be honoured.

My wife has paid a yearly fee of $89.00 to Amazon. Now, everything we order is shipped free because we paid the yearly fee up front. If you do a lot of ordering from Amazon, this might be a good way to go. I'm assuming they would make the same deal for Canada, but I'm not sure that's the case. You would have to find that out.

We do all of our Christmas shopping on line, often through amazon, so this works out very well for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dependsable View Post
    I've had issues with B4NS. Ordered early November (Bianco and Quadro liners), even though the site said they were in stock. Got the liners shipped, and was asked by the site operator if the end of the first week of Dec. was OK. I said yes (although surprised as they were supposed to be available), and have yet to have them shipped as of today. I was offered the printed variety but I wanted the plain ones.

Just sent off my second email requesting if my order has shipped yet. Still hoping the order will be honoured.
    Well, according to their site, they are on backorder right now. So the problem surely lies on Bambino's side this time. I've never had any problem with B4NS so far, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this. And I can understand why such a thing has happened, considering mediums and larges are what most people tend to get

I do ship cases of Wellness Briefs to Canada, and have in the past...

Cases are around $79 USD, plus shipping depending where you are.

The last order was $35.50 per case (25 lbs 13 oz) to Canada...

To Dependsable and Oli44:

I spoke with Philippe (the owner), and apparently its the manufacturer dicking him around. They keep telling him that he'll have his shipment at a certain time and then later saying, sorry it will be another week.

I too have a case on back order, and he assured me that I'll have them by the holidays, ship date is Friday. I unfortunatly had to settle for the last case of classicos a couple weeks back, and don't particularly like the print, cause I don't consider myself an AB.