Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diaper discipline-is it good or bad?

Default diaper discipline-is it good or bad?

I'm somewhat curious about what others think of the rather controversial method of diaper discipline for punishing extreme bad behavior in adolscents. Though many view it as an extremely harmful and soul destroying thing i must admit i do have a certain soft spot for it. in saying that i will add that i don't think it should ever be used as a punishment for trivial bad behavior (talking back, swearing, occasional fights ect).
    My personal "experience" with it is that my parents used it on my oldest brother when he was 16. Although he certainly didn't like it, it did the trick and made him behave properly.
    To give a general idea of what my brother was like as an adolescent i'll tell you this much: at age 14 he had stolen two cars, broken into six houses, had a heroin addiction, had missed a total of 540 days of school (almost consecutively), had burnt down my dad's garage and had broken his principals nose.
    These days he owns a successful roofing business and has just bought a $950,000 house. Personally i believe it was mainly diaper discipline that curbed his behavior.

No. Just no.
    Return this idea to Deeker, lest your very soul be tainted.

Why pray tell is it viewed as such a bad thing to crush the rebellious streak in arrogant teenagers before building their spirits back up again?
    (By the way that story was completely true)

Quote Originally Posted by teenlove View Post
    Why pray tell is it viewed as such a bad thing to crush the rebellious streak in arrogant teenagers before building their spirits back up again?
    It's obviously not true, you must be a deeker so just go away...

What normal 16 year old would let his parents put a diaper on him and not even take it off -.- it's pathetic trying to say he didn't..

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It's obviously not true, you must be a deeker so just go away...

What normal 16 year old would let his parents put a diaper on him and not even take it off -.- it's pathetic trying to say he didn't..
    i'm not saying he didn't take it off and i'm not at all implying that he willingly let them do it. My dad nearly had to break his arm to get him to actually go along with it, but it did eventually work.

i'm not saying he didn't take it off and i'm not at all implying that he willingly let them do it. My dad nearly had to break his arm to get him to actually go along with it, but it did eventually work.
    Take your deeker topics off our forums and don't come back -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Take your deeker topics off our forums and don't come back -.-
    For gods sake, i'm not bloody lying, nor am i trying to insult anyone. Why the hell can't anyone seem to realise that strange as it may seem, punishments and scenarios like this one do actually occur.
    I didn't ask this damned question with the intention of trying to stir up trouble, i was merely trying to get a little bit of public feedback on the subject. Had i known the reception it would have gotten i never would have asked it nor would i have revealed any of the details of my family's private affairs.
    In case it has any bearing whatsoever on the current state of things i'll tell you that i truly fucking loathe deeker.

Ah, yes. Utterly crush their spirit and force them to obey whatever it is anyone says. Scar them and give them emotional issues that will follow them into adulthood - issues that they may not fully recover from for the entirety of their lives. Yeah. Sounds perfectly fine.

I'm not saying one should let their children do whatever they want, but there is a defining line between discipline and abuse. Guess which side of it this falls on.

[posting in a troll thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    Ah, yes. Utterly crush their spirit and force them to obey whatever it is anyone says. Scar them and give them emotional issues that will follow them into adulthood - issues that they may not fully recover from for the entirety of their lives. Yeah. Sounds perfectly fine.

I'm not saying one should let their children do whatever they want, but there is a defining line between discipline and abuse. Guess which side of it this falls on.

[posting in a troll thread]
    Finally! a decent answer.

I will admit, putting it that way, you do have a good point. And as i said earlier i didn't think it was especially useful when used in in mild cases of bad behavior, however, do you think such punishment could be thought of as acceptable in extreme cases?

im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that im against diaper discipline. i am against it because well im a ab and i think it would be weird. as far as disciplining a kid i have no idea to be honest, i personaly think that corporal punishmeant is the way to go but thats cos it worked on me. and lol strangely i didnt get it from a family member or teacher. i got it from wrestling (Most my stories start that way, get used to it lol)
    anyway before i wrestled i was unrully, i was always getting in fights being a dick to my family and just well an ass hole. and i tell you getting your arm broken because you were rude to your coach really teaches you how to respect people. also being put in a sleeper hold till you pass out. that sucked a big one