Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A first time

Arrow A first time

So I have been wearing diapers for a while now. But never USED them, until last Friday night. I went out late to a drug store to get some pills (A relative had a headache and was all out of aspirines) anyway I saw the pack of diapers sitting on a shelf (it was 2 am) so I decided to add something to my shopping cart.

I never bought a full pack before and never used a diaper for their intended use, but at that moment I had decided to go for it, but of course, this was the beginning of a whole bunch of new stuff for me

2 days later I was alone in my house, time for getting on! I opened the pack and much to my disapointment the diapers fitted HUGE on me, they must be for some very very fat person (Im kinda chubby, and they are just too big for me) I got online and read the wiki guide for first time diapering (Thanks to the autor(s) byt he way)

After I was ready with the diaper and all I think about peeing AND.... nothing happened. I had my bladder ready to explode, and just nothing came out. Thanks god I had the support of 3 fantastic furs online (whose names wont be revealed until they say its OK, privacy is GOlden) who guided me through it, and actually celebrated when I was finally able to pee

Im still learning lots of stuff (can double up now! YAY!)but just wanted to say that I learned (and unlearned) lots of thing over this weekend, and I also want to point the fact that I NEVER thought I was going to be so happy wetting a diaper.

There aren't a lot of places you can make a thread about how much effort you went to to piss yourself and how you finally managed it. It's also funny how often that last part can be a problem after going through all the hassle of getting the diapers in the first place. Glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope you managed to successfully dispose of the evidence. That's not the sort of thing you want to keep around for long

WEll, I do have a way of disposing of the "evidence" but it is not a flawless dispose line, so Im thinking of a new way. No problems so far

I know the feeling. I still have a hella-hard time wetting a diaper. I can be ready to burst, but it refuses to come out.

Oh well, like they say: Practice makes perfect. ;D

congrats, i sometimes have that problem, when i do i just stand infront of the tolite untill nature takes its corse

Quote Originally Posted by LilttleJay View Post
    So I have been wearing diapers for a while now. But never USED them, until last Friday night. I went out late to a drug store to get some pills (A relative had a headache and was all out of aspirines) anyway I saw the pack of diapers sitting on a shelf (it was 2 am) so I decided to add something to my shopping cart.

I never bought a full pack before and never used a diaper for their intended use, but at that moment I had decided to go for it, but of course, this was the beginning of a whole bunch of new stuff for me

2 days later I was alone in my house, time for getting on! I opened the pack and much to my disapointment the diapers fitted HUGE on me, they must be for some very very fat person (Im kinda chubby, and they are just too big for me) I got online and read the wiki guide for first time diapering (Thanks to the autor(s) byt he way)

After I was ready with the diaper and all I think about peeing AND.... nothing happened. I had my bladder ready to explode, and just nothing came out. Thanks god I had the support of 3 fantastic furs online (whose names wont be revealed until they say its OK, privacy is GOlden) who guided me through it, and actually celebrated when I was finally able to pee

Im still learning lots of stuff (can double up now! YAY!)but just wanted to say that I learned (and unlearned) lots of thing over this weekend, and I also want to point the fact that I NEVER thought I was going to be so happy wetting a diaper.
    Woo! Try stickin' your paws under cold or warm running water, close your eyes, clear your mind, and relax. Works on me, every time. xD Heck, just stickin my paw in water at all works fast! XD

WEll, I do have a way of disposing of the "evidence" but it is not a flawless dispose line, so Im thinking of a new way. No problems so far
    Thas important! Good luck! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I know the feeling. I still have a hella-hard time wetting a diaper. I can be ready to burst, but it refuses to come out.

Oh well, like they say: Practice makes perfect. ;D
    ^ See above! ^ Works wonders. ^_^

After I was ready with the diaper and all I think about peeing AND.... nothing happened. I had my bladder ready to explode, and just nothing came out.
    It can take a while to get to the point that you can wet whenever you want. I seem to recall it took a while for me to do so freely, though for a couple of reasons I don't wet much anymore.

I wonder who helped you sooooooo much....... :3 (feel free to use my name if you wish Jay)