Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help looking for a daddy

Default need help looking for a daddy

(sorry if this a wrong spot or not suppose to post stuff like this) I have been kinda looking for a daddy/ or mommy to RP with but not really sure where to look, i have tried pounced but got nothing. lol I really got no idea where to start, or safe places to look (lol don't want to find a crazy person on the internet again, i already went threw that). many thanks for any help :3

Peachy

Stop by the chat room for some role playing, or for finding people who engage in it every once in a while. I know I've RPed with more than one person in there on occasion.

Peachy

deleted
    Last edited by magus; 05-Nov-2009 at 22:18.

The best advice I could give you would be to join the active websites that have a lot of personal interaction and active forums like this one. I would post links of the ones i use, but I'm not allwed to yet... lol.

"I have been kinda looking for a daddy/ or mommy to RP with but not really sure where to look, i have tried pounced but got nothing."

I'd probably RP with ya, but for one, I'm not old enough yet nor do I have an apartment or house to have RPs at, :/

"lol I really got no idea where to start, or safe places to look (lol don't want to find a crazy person on the internet again, i already went threw that)"

Ugh, creppiers these days, :P Luckly I haven't ran into any crazy people. -_-'

"Stop by the chat room for some role playing, or for finding people who engage in it every once in a while."

Good idea, chat and get to know people. That would be a quick and easy way to find someone to RP with.

Good Luck, and be safe!

~~~ Fill free to add me as a friend ~~~
    Last edited by KakashoLin; 10-Nov-2009 at 11:36.

Yo, Lin, I think Kiba's looking for an online rp bud. Not IRL.

Y'know what? If you don't mind rping with an Inumimi, Kiba, hit me up a line. Sure I have dog-like tendencies, but that makes me an even better mama. I prefer AIM over MSN though.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Yo, Lin, I think Kiba's looking for an online rp bud. Not IRL.

Y'know what? If you don't mind rping with an Inumimi, Kiba, hit me up a line. Sure I have dog-like tendencies, but that makes me an even better mama. I prefer AIM over MSN though.
    lol well i was looking for a RL daddy but i might of already found one ^.^ lol and online RP to

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    lol well i was looking for a RL daddy
    That's a lot more restrictive simply because the person has to live reasonably close to you (or own a shitload of money to pay for travel expenses).

Peachy

"Yo, Lin, I think Kiba's looking for an online rp bud. Not IRL."
    Oh, I feel dumb now, lol.