Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worse Thing To Come Out Your Nose?

Talking Worse Thing To Come Out Your Nose?

Not speaking of the wet, gross nasties that might come out when you catch a cold. I'm speaking of food items which took a wrong turn from your mouth - up instead of down - due to a sneeze or sudden spell of laughter. Darkfinn's reply on the "What's Worse Than" thread stirred up an old memory.

Worse for me was eating french fries and having someone say something that triggered a hard laughing spell. Half of a french fry got sucked up into my sinus area far enough that no amount of swallowing would draw it back down. There was only one way it was coming out and that was to blow it out! It took a few good, hard blows, but it finally shot out my nose burning all the way from the salt mixed with it.

~Pramrider

I've done it with milk, but never with food..

That French Fry must have hurt! But I have but one question: Did you eat it?

Pieces of a ham sandwich. The grossest thing is that I think a piece came out a day or two later. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    But I have but one question: Did you eat it?
    No Way, Chromos! Far as I'm concerned, anything coming out my nose is inedible!:wink:

~Pramrider

Usually, pieces of pasta when I'm eating in a rush. It easily comes out by blowing and... of course what comes out of the nose goes back into the mouth

...don't look me that way, there's worse in this world!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    No Way, Chromos! Far as I'm concerned, anything coming out my nose is inedible!:wink:

~Pramrider
    It might have tasted alright with some ketchup..(or cxdeadxp, if you prefer..) After all, ketchup can make anything taste good!

xdeadx

The worst thing I've had was soda =\

Oh geese I've had alot of things com outa my nose. Milk, soda, water, juice, meat, and french fries, to name a few. But the one that hurt the most was an M&M...ow

Nothing for me, I can manage to keep myself from laughing while eating, or I just swallow very quickly if I sense something funny coming on!

When I was little, I remember sticking a stone up my nose.
    I had to sneeze it out!

I think I still have that stone somewhere...