Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I...?

Default Am I...?

Am I slightly furry or babyfur if I like furry/babyfur art? I am not completly sure about this, I find it really cute and really like looking at it. Sometimes I wish I was one of those creatures but am really not sure and cant seems to find an answer anywere.

So, am I or do I just like it or something?

You are if you want to be You can be a babyfur, kidfur, ab, dl, tb, furry, or some regular person that likes awesome cute art! No one can tell you but you!

Okay, but think of it this way. If you have a want to wear diapers and act like a baby you are *b/dl. Its just set, you can't really choose if your TB or DL or both. Doesn't the same apply here?

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Okay, but think of it this way. If you have a want to wear diapers and act like a baby you are *b/dl. Its just set, you can't really choose if your TB or DL or both. Doesn't the same apply here?
    Nah, it doesn't apply. You choose whether you're a furry or not.

Furry is a Fandom...
    are you a fan of the pictures?

Then yes.

Interesting, okay. Thanks, im going to check it off on my profile now.

You don't have to ask anyone, you should just know. For you, it will not be a way of life, but something fun. You could join it and be anything you want, or you could not join it and enjoy looking at the pictures. Furry is a label that is very broad, so you could really call yourself anything you want with that label. Also, the adhesive on the furry label is as sticky as a post-it-note, so don't worry about it getting stuck. I joined the fandom because I had finally found a fursona, so I felt like I could finally call myself one. If I decide I don't like it, then I'll probably keep the fursona without the furry label.

... OMG you read my mind. I think some of the pictures are cute but that's about it. It's interesting.

I like babyfur art, but I wouldn't classify myself as a furry. I'm just a sucker for cute things in diapers! But then again, who isn't, right?

Protip: Having any part of an animal name in your username/screen name can and will lead to a predilection that you're a furry, especially if seen in the company of other furries.

Despite the Angry Squirrel showing up from time to time in The Furry Pound servers, I prefer my wimmenz topsections free of hair, thank-you-very-much.