Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of any 'REAL' ABy Sitters?

AByHeaven

Default Anyone know of any 'REAL' ABy Sitters?

I live in Titusville, FL and haven't really bothered to look much but just started wondering if there's any Adult Baby Sitters in the area or even out of state?

Just felt like starting another topic for the heck of it...

Peachy

You're basically asking for prostitutes on a forum open to minors? Great strategic thinking! Not to mention that I would have to remove any link to any websites / material / services that are suitable for adults only.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    You're basically asking for prostitutes on a forum open to minors?
    PEACHY SAVES THE DAY ONCE AGAIN!

Yeah, most "AB sitters" are....hoes who want a pen0r in a diaper. Not all, just most....

And hellooooooo Floridian! Hit me up with a PM if you feel so inclined to. I'm not a babysitter, but I am a pretty cool gal to hang around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    You're basically asking for prostitutes on a forum open to minors?
    This isn't necessarily true. Prostitution is the solicitation of sex. Not the solicitation of an Adult Baby Sitter. Especially since a lot of times ABism isn't sexual at all. I think it's plenty appropriate for this site, especially compared to some other things that are posted. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToby View Post
    This isn't necessarily true. Prostitution is the solicitation of sex. Not the solicitation of an Adult Baby Sitter. Especially since a lot of times ABism isn't sexual at all. I think it's plenty appropriate for this site, especially compared to some other things that are posted. Just my 2 cents.
    Personally, that site scares me. You don't have any background information about these people and it looks like it was put together in about an hour. Theres alot of things that make that site.. just.. not trustworthy. Now if someone had any actual experience with them and it was positive, I would say otherwise. But you can never be to carful...

There's that place in Montreal

Oh, oh is it that place when that thing happened?

Mesmerale

Don't feel like quoting.. So lazy today.. But...

1) As to the definition of prostitution.. I wouldn't even try to go there. ADISC is a community breaching many different countries, with many different law books, with many different definitions of the word "Prostitution". Honestly, I wouldn't touch that with a fifty foot pole.

2) "That place in Montreal" actually does ring a bell with me. It was some French site that was about an entire babysitting company thing that was based in Montreal.. There's a thread about it somewhere somehow..

AByHeaven

WTF....Where does Prostitutes come into play? I didn't even bother with the link to begin with either though...

I never asked for Prostitutes to begin with either...