Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if...there...was...an ABy/DL VideoGame for PS3/Xbox/PC?

AByHeaven

Default What if...there...was...an ABy/DL VideoGame for PS3/Xbox/PC?

What if someone came up with an actual ABy/DL Video Game...

I think it'd be cool but question is how would it work...lol....lets see how far the thoughts on this idea goes...

I know I would be hiding it! I think it would be cool, but it wouldn't sell very well due to how secretive we are. You wouldn't want to be walking through the isles in bestbuy with this game under your arm. (past that group of scary people who just seem so anbnoxious lol) I would buy it, online.

I wonder what it would be about? Like duh AB/DL but the single player story mode, hmmm. Maybe you make your character and try to along in the world like fallout 3 or TES oblivion. Modern day setting, your 'class' setup would be like what your interests are, ab/tb/dl/furry. What your fav diapers are, ect.

You would have an entire city to roam around in and have many objectives, for example, you need food like all humans (unless something crazy hapens later in the game and you can change into the creature of your choice of your furry) do, so you would have to get food with money you can earn from helping people out. Bathroom urges would definatly be a part of this game and if arn't diapered and can't find a toilet, your social status is going to take hits.

I could go on and on. Just ask and I will lol.

It would be a great game. Like a combination of AB/TB/DL/Furry + The Sims + Oblivion + *insert something that would be good here*. I would totally buy it and play online with my friends all the time. Though they beter have an option to keep this games status away from the 'compare games' feature on XBL.

The game would be either incredibly stupid or just a clone of something else. There's no meaningful way to incorporate a fetish into a video game.

AByHeaven

We should find some coders or something and build one....

I would but i'm no video game designer other wise i'd be making one right now...

I'm currently working on building an oRPG for Byond.com which is a 2D iso-styled game maker. Some of the games in this thing are pretty damn good though!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    The game would be either incredibly stupid or just a clone of something else. There's no meaningful way to incorporate a fetish into a video game.
    True, but lets just say no big ass companies would be making it. If I had the time, money, skill and otherwise I would make it and ship it out for free (okay maybe not free, but cheap.). What do you mean by clone of something else, if you wean what I said about those other games no it wouldn't, I was just using that as a reference to how it could work as an RPG type game.

AByHeaven

Actually Point Blanch yes there are several ways and it wouldn't be cloned or suck....you're just not looking at the whole picture....and yea i'm just that good!

What would it be about? And what would be the point?

<mommy-voice>"You made a big messy-poo in your diaper. Oh noes!"</mommyvoice>

I just don't see how it'd be enjoyable. Why don't you just do it in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    What would it be about? And what would be the point?

<mommy-voice>"You made a big messy-poo in your diaper. Oh noes!"</mommyvoice>

I just don't see how it'd be enjoyable. Why don't you just do it in real life?
    Ok wow, not what I ment. Definatly not like that, I would be scared at that point. *cring* Hell, I take back everything I posted there, clearly was taken the wrong way so I guess is also a stupid idea.

Meh, I might make it for myself in RPG maker or something...

No, I'm really curious. What kind of game would you want it to be? Like, if you were to make it for yourself, what would the objective of the game be? And how would ABDL play into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    No, I'm really curious. What kind of game would you want it to be? Like, if you were to make it for yourself, what would the objective of the game be? And how would ABDL play into it?
    Well, for me... just personally... I would make it a story of life as a TB/DL in this other world. 'This other world' can be anything I want, all variable are changable. Basicly, being a tb/dl without alot of the negatives as the real world (parents, money not being readily accessable, cant buy good quality diapers at stores, ect) and lots of the fantasy that I daydream about whilst doing my schoolwork. Just what I would want it as...