50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Triangular

27 54.00%
  • Rectangular

12 24.00%
  • Who the eff cares?

11 22.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Sandwich: Triangle cut or Rectangle cut?

Default The Sandwich: Triangle cut or Rectangle cut?

Does this matter to anyone else as much as it matters to me?

I am 100% about the triangle cut. It's a better tasting sandwich; I swear!

You tell me! Triangular cut, rectangular cut, or could you really not care less?

It depends on what kinda sammich, who's making it, and how difficult you want to be.

I usually prefer the triangle though! It really does make a tastier sammich.

Rectangular, its tactical.

Its alot easier if you don't want to eat the crust and get peanut butter all over your face. Besides, its harder to find areas on triangles than it is on rectangles. (...you have to find the hieght and width, divide the width by two, (I forget the process right now), as opposed to length times hieght.)

Definately triangles! I liked having my sandwiches cut into four small triangles as a kid.

Peachy

I don't eat 'sandwiches' (i.e. stuff in between slices of toast), so I don't care one way or the other.

you forgot a option, not cut. thats how i eat my sandwiches and i have to say its awesome that way

Triangular, man. You can shove more in your mouth. Plus I always find the filling tends to fall out in rectangular-cut sandwiches, but that might just be me sucking at eating.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    you forgot a option, not cut. thats how i eat my sandwiches and i have to say its awesome that way
    Totally agree with you, McAwesome. I take it one step further, though, and if I am going to half it, I'll just rip it apart with my hands so that the edges of the sandwich and its contents are a little jagged and improvised. Love it like that!