Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Backing on your Diaper or Plastic Backing?

AByHeaven

Default Cloth Backing on your Diaper or Plastic Backing?

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I know....I like the disposable diapers with plastic backing cus for some reason the cloth with the cloth backing makes my skin break out really bad where as the plastic doesnt.....

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Deaf I like cloth backing, dont now why....Plastic can be fun though and very intresting for out trips and getting some lil attention...

Plastic backing.
    With the velcro on cloth backed, it just doesn't seem to keep a tight fit after a little while.

I was rasied in the age of plastic backed disposables so that's what I love, but I don't mind a good quaulity cloth backed diaper every once in a while. At night time though plastic is what I prefer.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I was rasied in the age of plastic backed disposables so that's what I love, but I don't mind a good quaulity cloth backed diaper every once in a while. At night time though plastic is what I prefer.

-Gus
    ditto

Elli

I used to think I'd prefer cloth-feel backed, but plastic just seems to do the job better, for a few reasons, such as being water-proof, so giving a fighting chance with leaks, and maintaining its shape and fit more effectively.

My skin is fine with either, though I prefer having a plastic outer layer. Thankfully thats all Abena X-plus, Bambino and others are all about.

Butterfly Mage

I always go for the plastic-backed diapers. I like the sound they make when I walk.

I always prefer a soft shiny smooth outer plastic on diapers! Crinkle is always an extra pluc but for day to day life, after becoming incontinent (thanks multiple sclerosis) I have used disposables with the cloth like back sheet. I find that their effective and do provide good protection. I used to use Attends breathables until now. I just bought Tena Super stretch diapers and these are the best ever! Stretchy sides hold the diaper in place and this diaper can last me for awhile. No sagging or anything its the absolute best during the day! At night time or weekends ill use bambinos, or the Super Dry Kids one tape diapers

When I wear disposables I like the plastic backed ones. I really miss the Attends Classic 10 diapers they are and were my favorite disposable. I do wear some cloth backed ones too and have found the Walgreen's disposables hold up the best for store bought diapers. The Wal-Mart and CVS diapers tapes rip after being wet in and worn for a long time. For bed time I normally wear a disposable with 2 or more cloth diapers over it and with a pair or 2 of plastic pants. As for diapers in general I like cloth diapers and plastic pants the most. They are what I wore as a baby and child.