Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight Jacket

Default Straight Jacket

Hey I put this in the mature section since I figured I would get alot of sites having to do with BDSM. Anyways, I am looking for a straight jacket, I don't want cheap costume quality but I am not going to spend $300 either. If any of you know of any trust worthy sites that sell Medical restraints that would be awesome. Also if you have purchased from any sites that you can give a review of quality and customer service.

I got my last Posey couple of months ago for $170 on ebay. That's about $50 less than Juronco wants for one, and also less than the price Posey had listed on their site, but Posey won't sell one without a doctor's order.

The username of the seller was wpms2063, which is a healthcare equipment supply company. They sell straitjackets on ebay only, and can't sell them on their website because of the laws requiring a doctor's prescription.

Posey is the best jacket you can buy for that much money.

Extremerestraints has a good collection of stuff. I bought some...stuff there, and they were pretty good about it. Plus you can get something free (I think) for your first purchase

As an addendum to my last post; it seems that the ebay user I mentioned before doesn't have them for sale anymore...

I got my first Posey at Juronco. You'll have to print out the order form, and mail it to him with a check. Kind of a hassle, but he's good people. Google will take you to his site.

I got a Humane Restraint jacket directly from the manufacturer back in 1993, and wasn't happy with the fit, or security. It's easy to get into, and out of because it's very loose. Anyway, they may not sell to the public anymore, but you can find them in the web. Not a very good straitjacket IMHO...

Pojo is right about ExtremeRestraints. They're good people too.

i own one got it through ebay from a group called eRestraint .. they also have a web shop and a posey jacket can be found here
    [link is for >21 years only according to website and thus against the rules - removed!]
    under medical
    price has gone up from when i bought mine 5 years ago but its still a good deal

on a side note i had it hanging in my closet for 3 years at college so many people wanted to try it on ... some wore it to class ^.^
    Last edited by Peachy; 25-Dec-2009 at 09:06. Reason: removing link

Pretty kinky for a 15yo girl...
    Sorry I can't help but I'd be interested in why if it's not too personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    You obviously don't remember being 15. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Well I am into the haunted house business now, I wore one of my friends straight jackets a few nights in the house, but it fit so big I could slid out of it without undoing any of the restraints things.So, anyways I wanted my own since I plan to use it next season & since my friends have already made plans to take me to the mall with me in the jacket and my friends dressed as nurses or in all white :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Well I am into the haunted house business now, I wore one of my friends straight jackets a few nights in the house, but it fit so big I could slid out of it without undoing any of the restraints things.So, anyways I wanted my own since I plan to use it next season & since my friends have already made plans to take me to the mall with me in the jacket and my friends dressed as nurses or in all white :3
    And you thought Hannibal was a biter! (Ba-dum-crash)
    [/Marx]